Pectin Gummy and Gelatin Gummy Recipes Available Inside! (50k gummies a day with 3 workers)

That makes sense. Probably 2 inch 6 ft angle from hardware store

1 Like

3" Stainless 90° 10ft sticks. We’ve been playing with them for a minute now. We have several versions. Some are welded together, and we have some welded to the table.

3 Likes

Truly next level as usual

1 Like

Do you sell these molds?

1 Like

Yes, sir, hit me up with a text.
214-499-8822
Definitely less expensive than the folks around here…lol
@Daidee @u2

4 Likes

We still have a few tricks up our sleeves…

1 Like

Can you dm me

1 Like

Sent you a message

1 Like

Are you sure you messaged me?

DM sent

@MillerliteRN can you shoot me a DM? Interested in the 5 recipe bundle, but based in the UK so unable to text your number.

2 Likes

Hello,I’m interested in custom moulds

H

Kj

1 Like

This helps use make twice the number of gummies per day.

1 Like

Only 50k a day? With 3 workers i can do 65k a day in 7 hours

:face_with_hand_over_mouth:

@sidco
@Future

Can you help help this methhead find his own sells thread? Id appreciate it. @Kingofthekush420 i could give 2 shits what you are doing in your sells thread.

Stay the fuck out of my sells thread…

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Ooooooff you talked to much, i will be finding my old post in 2019 where i shared a recipe grossing 20 million yearly(at that time) for free again to post since you like to falsey advertise your product and talking down on others recipes. Were in metrc track ans trace in several states where our only real competitor is smokiez. The same recipe is also shelf stable in florida, washington and cali. And id say im sure you all know how important that is in various climates in relation to the product “sweating” also based on those jars ima say helllllllll naw to your statements of the volumes you produce… i can see why you scrape lmao a 2-3k depositor would save you so muhc fking labor its kinda funny…

Free recipe thats more expensive than millers here, all you need to do is source your own flavoring :innocent:

2 Likes

are those jars sitting in a hot water bath that only need color/flavor added?

Those who complain about other people making money are people who are broke.

Buying an sop often gives far more than just a written up document.

If your broke you often want things for free. You also have the time to make repeated mistakes and keep tinkering.

There also comes a point after giving away something for free that you will say"i should be charging for this" becuase of the amount of time taking away from your day.

So its best to just pay…if you have momey and value your time. If your broke take as much free stuff from this site.

Haters going hate :crazy_face: though.

1 Like

The free stuff from the internet resulted in me owning a vertically integrated microbuisness thats on the verge of being an mso with no investors. Your in the hemp market bro you cant talk :skull:

Also own 1/3rd of a gas station now we poor poor out here.

Everything he posts was already on this site dummy. You know all those centrifuges people are flooding the market with rn? Yea the guy(forgetting his name) posted about it in 2017 and no one did anything with that info till 5 years later. Sorry your brain cant comprehend that everything we doing here been done.

Thank jebus miller lite invented gummies :pray::pray::pray:

4 Likes