Peanut butter🤩 "CBD" - I THINK FUTURE4200 IS LIKE SNAPCHAT - CHECK OUT MY ILLEGAL SHIT

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

which state is the LLC/corporation registered in?

HerbKing Company LLC is an Industrial Hemp manufacturer and distributor specializing in Hemp Flower, Concentrates, CBD, CBG, CBN, THC, and other minor cannabinoids. It is located in Las Vegas, NV

you run your operation like a Snapchat plug. you can’t legally ship your mushrooms and your weed… not trying to poo poo on your parade… but you need verification to slang your goodies. i’ve seen you post like 5 times today in places and everyone has told you to get verified. not a good look on this website to ignore that.

the telegram you have is insanely incriminating if you arent dealing with L2L transactions. You basically DOX people by posting screenshots of their email and their shipping tracking codes… and you can’t be a legit business and have mylar Backpack Boyz bags. you also have gummies in a WarHeads package. all other packaging is fresh off Alibaba with CA thc logos in the corner…this SCREAAAAMS of either scam, a very ballsy risky blackmarket operation, or @TheFeds

this place isn’t like instagram and snapchat dude. you can’t be a trap star like that here. sorry bud.

liar-liar-jim-carrey

6 Likes

there is zero CBD or any other minor cannabinoid in your telegram trap channel. Why are you doing this? are you just trying to get as many people to look at it as you can before this all gets deleted? people here ( most of us ) aren’t stupid

2 Likes

I hope it’s a scam your business looks like shit

No way that’s us. That guy is an idiot.
Give us a little more credit than that.

4 Likes

Yeah, get that disgusting criminal shit off this forum!

But make sure to check out bbgate.com for all your one pot fentanyl synthesis needs, ad paid in full to @f4200

(redacted)

5 Likes
3 Likes

(redacted)

gang gang :call_me_hand:

I regret clicking that first one no way am I clicking the second one

2 Likes

They should give me this user account, I’d be trolling with it :joy: thought of 3 funny responses you could have said.

1 Like

So you can troll Telegram posts like these?

3 Likes

Nah I’d change my entire objective :joy:

Say them anyways. Let’s see if they’re as funny as you think they are.

2 Likes