Payment Processing- UPDATE 3-28-2022

We don’t currently have an agreement/partnership with them.

PayPal is unscrupulous at best.

2 Likes

True.

I donated $5 to a black female Republican running for office in Baltimore (out of state for me, but perfectly legal). The next day my PayPal account was suspended siting a transaction 18 months earlier. Coincidence?
It was promptly reinstated after the election cycle.

3 Likes

Square were always hassling us about “health claims” and eventually we removed the popular gummy brand we sold as they seemed to be a trigger (I suspect it was hemp in foods causing the issue).
Then eventually they just stopped paying us and held the money for 3 months - we went about 12 months without getting any cash from square AND they would keep trying to deduct refunds (even though they were still withholding the original customer payment).
Totally automated response meant that it was terrible customer service.

If it had worked well we would have stuck with them but as it was it has definitely cost us $10,000s in sales and hassles - really bad customer service.

3 Likes

I, immediately, need We processing for my site. I’d, also, take a POS solution to add sugar to the deal, if that means anything.

1 Like

Yeah, those worthless chicken shits lost a 100% charge-back on a 100% legit, verifiable transaction where I even had copies of their DL and passport. The ONLY thing the POS trash thief did was do a charge-back and say “not aware of transaction”. Worthless. Always holds on money. Never again.

Hello everyone ‘. I’m new to this site. I’m an RN: cannabis educator and an Ambassador for Helox. New compliant, cashless payment banking platform using mobile apps). Apple and Android) and ACH rails. The “Venmo” of cannabis banking.
Are you frustrated with the cash issues ?
If we can save you up to 6.5% and reconcile your books in real time, we should chat ‘

1 Like

Sounds like it’s just a plaid solution.

2 Likes

It is possible.

1 Like

We have access to compliant d9 payment processing. If anyone needs that.

2 Likes