Paying for Dispensary Owner+Employee Opinions!

Greetings - There are 7 spots remaining for this, and we will compensate you with a $150 Visa gift card for ~1 hour of your time.

I’m advising a startup that’s developing an online ordering and delivery+curbside pickup platform with an emphasis on simplifying compliance procedures. If you’re a dispensary owner or employee in any of the states listed below; we’d like to see if you’d be open to taking a call with us to discuss the primary pain points of your existing online order management system, and what your team would like to see included in a new solution.

Preferred States:
Massachusetts
Illinois
Ohio
Pennsylvania
Florida
Connecticut
Oklahoma
Michigan
Iowa
New Jersey

Let me know any questions you have. Please DM me if interested. Thank you!

2 Likes

Puts on cookies hoodie as disguise and dials phone “ah yes I am a budtender!”
Cough cough where is my $150

Seriously though don’t use greenbits POS whatever you do that stuffs a nightmare

6 Likes

I hear a lot of the canna biz software is a nightmare. Not many are preaching satisfaction in third party software they have to pay for and learn. In this industry in general. From my observation there is a huge disconnect with computer skill and this industry. Not for everyone, but a significant portion. Training on software can be a nightmare.

4 Likes

I know a few people in CT if you have trouble filling spots

Looks like you have both METRC and BioTrackTHC states listed.

I’m in Maine, on the medical side. I’ve handled our online stuff for several years. In Maine we just started to implement METRC on the recreational side, medical side to follow later.

My company recently became an METRC validated software provider in Maine and Massachusetts. I plan on focusing on the Maine market, but consider Massachusetts to be in striking distance. Massachusetts also has medical implemented in METRC, and I wanted access to that sandbox.

3 Likes

This is the last bump I’ll do - I’m not able to edit the OP but am opening it up to dispensary employees in any state.

Sorry for another bump, breaking my promise… if you can have a call this upcoming week (20th-26th), we will give you a $200 Visa gift card.

this interests us dm me

Sorry everyone, this ended on July 26th.

There’s a ton of vaporware out there between POS providers & other ancillary software platforms. Barebones stuff that wasn’t cutting it as a retail solution. Plus, the practice of onboarding clients free of charge in hopes that you’ll prove utility following a trial is prevalent. As a result, people get trained on one platform for a few months & either the pricing comes up for discussion or another platform gets shoehorned in for free to perpetuate the cycle.