Past MoM Winners from times Past

This is a list I compiled from the old post, and the newer posts. This is the list of all past winners. There was a couple of months where things got passed over because of life.
Anyway:
March 2020 FicklePickle
April 2020 WaxPlug1
May 2020 Tweetledew
June 2020 Sidco
Aug 2020 StoneD
Oct 2020 AgTonik
December 2020 MillerLitern
Feb 2021 Capttripppp
March 2021 TheWillBilly
April 2021 illNyeTheShtterGuy
May 2021 MagisterChemist
June 2021 Covid-69

11 Likes

That’s a solid list!

2 Likes

You should be on it as MOM of the year.

3 Likes

Its crazy there is a TL1 on there…

4 Likes

Nazi4200

2 Likes

Did Rowan actually win? I have short term memory problems, but I remember it differently.

1 Like

Idk about Rowan either lol

Edited because I misread your comment.

I believe it was the new member of the month thing 2 people get every month for there activity

1 Like

I’m glad @Capttripppp is back in the lower States but it was nice when he was in Alaska… always awake in the late of (my) night… lol

Care to reference Rowan winning mom?

2 Likes

Its not @rowan. Look at the top of the list

1 Like

just wanted to say thank you to @future for actually listening to me that day

look back if I’m not mistaken me getting the new user of the month confused I called it member of the month and called out @Future to bring it back but instead we made a whole new category bc I was reading the badge wrong

Also we should add a badge to the list of badges and when ur voted in it shows up on ur list of things accomplished,!

poor ole @FicklePickle a simple joke and he’s kicked back to TL1 our very first member the month and I believe it was the seed giveaway, such a well respected member should been cut a lil slack, esp when he never meant it as racisim.,

and being born, bred ,and water fed racism my whole life by fam im completely against it…I know real racism when I see it

7 Likes

I want my Mom badge

Lol

I’m very thankful, just to be clear I’m joking.

5 Likes

I just went through the 1,000+ posts of the old post to find the old winners. I can’t remember if Rowan actually won, or if it went to AgTonik. Plus there was a couple of months where we didn’t have any voting because of life etc. But I’d be more than happy to remove him from the list.
Rowan has been removed from the list.

I would like to record an interview with the MoMs. I know that the great majority of you really, really don’t want to record a conversation. I will be so gentle, I promise. It might be 5 minutes, it might be 30. Let’s just chat. It would bless me if you got the DM and lean in on this one.

March 2020 @FicklePickle
April 2020 @Waxplug1
May 2020 @Tweedledew
June 2020 Sidco Done! He didn’t want to do it either.
Aug 2020 @StoneD
Oct 2020 @AgTonik
December 2020 @MillerliteRN
Feb 2021 @Capttripppp Scheduled!
March 2021 @TheWillBilly
April 2021 @iLLnyeTheShatterGuy
May 2021 @MagisterChemist Scheduled!
June 2021 Covid-69 Done! Ask him yourself, but I think it was relatively painless.

16 Likes

@tweedledew, maybe an interview with @Sidco_Cat could muster up some additional consulting from another audience.

6 Likes

Oh sure no problem :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m down but can we blur my face and give me one those cool witness protection voices

8 Likes

istockphoto-1190734297-640x640

7 Likes

That’s me

5 Likes