The diagram above my comment

1 Like

So 500k

Get a corken way better back office than blackmer in my experience
Also more used easyier. For spare parts
But check wich units are most installed on gas fuel trucks in the USA
Here it s corken so those parts are easyier

4 Likes

Iā€™m not the one selling it. :man_shrugging:t4:. Itā€™d just be nice to have that much power

2 Likes

1000% agree.

1 Like

Is there anyway to see this machine in action? I live 30 min north of your location

1 Like

You can definitely come to see it, shoot me an email through the website: info@greenprocess.solutions

Although some aspects of the machine could be turned on(electrical panel?) it needs to be hooked up to a 480 3PH Service to actually operate and have the heat exchangers hooked up etc, which is bit hard to do sitting in a parking lot.

4 Likes

I totally understand. This is going to be like a model car show for extractors.

With only 1 car

4 Likes

I would recommend an LB series from Blackmer but like @Roguelab said that might not be the best choice overall.

I have a Corken T291 and itā€™s a tank for sure but itā€™s way over priced IMO. For the price I paid ($28k) I also was not super happy with the quality of the skid I received from their CA distributor.

I would also recommend buying your pumps directly from the manufacturer or their closest distributor. Thereā€™s no real need to pay a company like XD or ETS to order it for you and tack on a few grand or more unless you have a specific reason to go that route.

None of these pump companies give much of a shit if you call them and donā€™t really know ā€œthe lingoā€ and are obviously running extraction. You can talk to them openly about it. Corken even has literature on their website about using their compressors in ā€œbotanical extractionā€ systems with pics of weed leaves in the diagram.

I have been wondering about the Chinese version of this type of compressor that Roguelab is testing out. He got a similar compressor to the Corken 291 for about $2k from China.

I will bump that thread and we can discuss over there.

5 Likes

Im gonna have to do some more research, i have seen the corken in action both for extraction and ag a rail yard and they are tanks for sure. I am also curious about rogues china pump and how it compares because a 28k price tag i wokldnt want to be disappointed

Depending on how far you recover, the pressure in evap never reaches zero in most applications because temp remains constant. And the pressure in condenser is constant as long as temos remain constant. As long as evap pressure is higher, and you have very low friction flow, you will recover.

yes thats how passive works. Just not faster than active. If you guys dont get why by nowā€¦thats on youšŸ˜‚

Never met an active system that is faster than mine at the same temperatures.

12 Likes

I wanted to comment, but held my tongue.

Thank you.

7 Likes

Yeah, fucking Homie be tripppin, Yoā€¦

3 Likes

Anecdotal evidence is a poor substitute for an understanding of thermodynamics. I get it. People in this industry arent exposed often to the absolutely massive scale hydrocarbon industry tech. Active does not preclude the use of ā€œpassiveā€ it works in conjunction with it. Not everybody is limited to the junk sold in the cannabis market when engineering.

5 Likes

Went passive last week just to give it a tryā€¦ letā€™s just say I havenā€™t turned on my MVPā€™s since. Iā€™ve always been stubborn to trying passive because I took pride in my awesome pumps, but I am never going back to those things. I donā€™t even chill my tank. As long as I have acetone in my buckets, then itā€™ll keep the pressures low enough in the tank. PASSIVE PASSIVE PASSIVE

6 Likes

Would you be so kind as to briefly expose us to this massive scale hydrocarbon tech from the hydrocarbon industry please?

6 Likes

Why not post some pics and video of your system running? Show us how superior you are.

All your posts are just you swinging your dong In circlesā€¦

1 Like

You didnā€™t say pretty pleaseā€¦

1 Like