Passing Through Oklahoma

Traveling through Tulsa today and tomorrow, OK City day after and after … anyone in the area wanna meetup and talk shop? Maybe dinner somewhere other than Taco Bueno?

3 Likes

Bumpity Bump

2 Likes

We just landed in Tulsa and have business all over the place. Pm me your digits and I’ll try to give schedule.

3 Likes

Idk if I can meet up but can definitely recommend some good spots to eat and have a drink for a decent price. DM me if you can’t find something to do in OKC that’s where I’m at.

2 Likes

I’ve got few friends on here from the OK. Ill mention to them ur in town idk how close they are to u or how big OK actually is but there’s couple here on the forum

:green_heart::facepunch:

1 Like

Much appreciated. Really just trying to meet more people in industry & seeing what stores are stocking. In OKC from today till Tuesday morning

3 Likes

Based 45 min north of okc, El Palmo best Mexican food ever. El Reno for onion burgers ! We have 600 store exposure thruout the state :crazy_face: hmu if I can’t meet ya I can point ya :wink:

3 Likes

What’s your day look like tomorrow? Pastor Craig is kinda our thing on Sundays but wide open after that.

Go to relax park today, there’s a big ol hash event happening.

2 Likes

Sticking around OKC all day Monday. Anyone around wanna talk shop?