Partically New Cascade CDO-28 Decarb Oven for sale

Copied this info from the website. The oven has only been used twice, then I decided I didn’t need it anymore. It’s ups for grabs now. Listening to any reasonable offers. This unit is a little over 10K new. Can send photos ect. Serious inquires only please.

Cascade CDO-28 Dry & Decarb Oven

$10,497.00

Item No: CDO-28-CS

Cascade’s CDO-28 is purpose-built for large-scale, industrial decarboxylation of material with additional features:

• 28 Cu. Ft.
  • Built-in Humidity Sensor assists in dryness targets
  • Stay in place sliding extension shelves
  • NRTL Certification
  • 6 each FDA & temperature rated fine micron mesh bags for ground material – Mesh bags are required to prevent oven contamination and material loss.

This powerful, large capacity forced air laboratory oven uses heated air to remove unwanted compounds from products that are not temperature sensitive. Our ovens feature horizontal airflow that enables more consistent distribution of air. They are designed to have uniform temperatures and airflow across the shelf space from right to left.

The CDO-28 includes a built-in humidity sensor and fine micron mesh bags for drying or decarboxylating powders or ground material.

How much for this oven ?

8K. It’s brand new.

do You have a vacume pimp for it as well ?

This is a convection oven so there is no vacuum pulled on this unit. It basically circulates hot air around your biomass to decarboxylate it before extractions. I don’t use it because I decarb in my BF, and frankly I could use the space for something else. Would be a very nice addition to a hemp lab though.

was the oven sold?

currently have an offer and a pickup date. My current offer is 6.5K so if this dude back out I’ll be sure to let you know!