Panda spinner video

Does anyone have a video of the panda spinner modded and recovering alcohol. I’m trying to sell my partner on it and can only find pictures. I found one video of a modded replacement spout but was hoping for something showing more. Also, how much can a panda handle at one time for weight?

2 Likes

Panda fit like 1500g I think…

1 Like

I’ve posted a few pics of my dry ice breathing dragon on here.

2 Likes

i can shoot one either later today or tommarow, depending on when i can get back to the lab.

the question is, how deeply of a modified panda do you want to see?

1 Like

how about you show us one with all your mods! lol

3 Likes

you got it brotha

8 Likes

I just ordered one I would love to see a video of someone just putting like a pound or two of plant material threw this machine. I have 5 pounds of material on the freezer awaiting this new arrival. Would love to see a video though with some actual plant material & not clothes like you see on YouTube.

In my experience about 2-3lbs. Any more and you start having a headache trying to get the bag out. And they work GREAT before they break.

I can easily fit 2x 1 lb bags in a spinner. Have 3 spinners. 6lbs at a time

1 Like

We fit 5lbs in it, we ring out the bags pretty well before it goes into it other wise it’ll be to heavy and cause balancing issues. ours are super modded, if you do what we did please please please tape all the way around the top lid to keep it on

I line my panda with a 160bubble bag, use a sauce pan amd scoop out my biomass wash. Fill her up. Let drain into catch bucket. Turn on for 5 seconds. Let drain more, turn on 5 seconds. Let drain more. Turn on a full cycle.

Repeat until all wash is spun.

3 Likes

I got 6.5# into mine consistently but I also destroyed them after every 600# or so

3 Likes

I can barely get 300# through mine before they go lol. I think I was treating it like a tank.

I have to say though I’m using a washing machine now and I would never go back. There might be a little extra wash left in the material in comparison to the panda but tbh it’s not much. And I’ve ran a bag through the washer, then put it in the panda to see just how much is still left and it wasn’t more than a couple ml

2 Likes

What size bubble bags are you using, Im getting prepped for my Panda’s arrival

I was thinking 5 gal bags?

1 Like

Then a 42 bag

1 Like

To keep them functional, roughly 3.3lbs per 5gal full mesh bubble bag per run is what I suggest. Makes it significantly easier to load and unload and they don’t get beat to hell as fast.

2 Likes

I’ve heard of people using washing machines…That’s not explosion proof or spark proof though is it? Not really designed to pump ethanol either if I’m not mistaken. Just curious

My batch size is 2kg of biomas in ~8l etho and this also goes into the panda. In panda I use 220um, 25 um, 73um, 160um bags. The outer 220 bag is there so that I dont damage the 25. The bags are 5 gal ones. Hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Do you nest the different sizes to catch material for running later? or more as a progressive filter system to ensure free flow?

If you mean if I stack them together, then yes. First the 220 one and then the others in a stack and then I pour in the mix.

1 Like