Panakeia and other Hemp Varieties

Would there be any interest if I were to set up a webinar with the team at Front Range Biosciences to explain the CBG cultivars that we are bringing to market this year?

Along with Panakeia, we are introducing Pure CBG from Switzerland.
Unlike Panakeia, Pure CBG reaches about 0.2% THCa but maintains its terpene profile.

I appreciate any feedback

Yeah next harvest should be full of CBG plants.

Im from Italy, and really dont understand why HempTrading are not selling in Europe Panakeia and the swiss One. But you can buy the Swiss genetics both in seeds and in clone… Really i dont understand this politics… By the way its Easy to buy Oregon CBD Cbg or various F1 without any problem and have It shipped here.

My Company, One of the smallest in Italy can afford without any problem a 10.000 seeds now, and still get rejected by Hemp trading… Not good at all to lose customer in this way…

2 Likes

Cbdv is what you should hunt for
Don t follow lead

6 Likes

It should be brought to the European market next year.

Although it may be frustrating, I believe this was done to provide some exclusivity for the American Farmer for at least a year

1 Like

I am sorry, alegh bbut there are several legal matters that make unavailable our strain in Europe this year; i hope next year all the burocratic troubles are solved.

1 Like

Maybe European Money smell different than American One…

Are you from Italy and did shopping in Oregon CBD??

If someone wanted that they could easily mass grow varieties they have it as a minor then use chromatography to isolate it. The details are somewhere on this form.

Is panakeia good for smoking ?

It depends what you are looking for.
In breeding out the enzyme that converts CBG to THC, the terpene profile was also bred out. It is not as enjoyable, flavor-wise, as other varieties can be. I believe it was bred with the intention of compliant biomass, suitable for large-scale extraction.

1 Like