Pakistan has legalized CBD a month ago. What do you guys think about this?

The climate out there is perfect for growing. I’ve heard that you could harvest 5 times a year, but I am not sure if that’s true (idk jack shit bout growing)

Alot of the stuff already grows naturally there. On top of that labor is pretty cheap there and there is ALOT of cheap and fertile land there

It seems like once they get their shit together, they will have some of the best pricing in the game. But one thing that stands in the way is corruption. For example the “Land Mafia” and the Politicians.

What do you guys think about this? And if you were given the opportunity, would you folks go out there to setup shop?

Sounds like a good way to end up dead

12 Likes

Its not as bad there as it used to be. But I agree, it’s nowhere as safe as the US.

Labor is cheap, but everything there is cheap as well. Last time I went, I was able to survive on $300 for a whole month

But hey, the bigger the risk, the bigger the reward?

Security.

1 Like

I recomend getting a local partner or hook up with a local village chief
I wonder if property can be. Owned 100%. By foreigners but your right about the rest
But with the chance that Europe illegelizes cbd in the coming few years I also wonder how big off a market will be left

4 Likes

Curious

This is similar to strain hunters setting up in the Congo. I imagine it isn’t the safest place to setup, but if invested properly incorporating and cooperating with locals, you could have a huge potential payoff.

I follow
@paklandracexchange
and he posts pics and videos of afghani and Pakistani flower and hash. Looks like a beautiful place to visit, and i for sure want to try some of their hash. Pretty crazy what they can make with their ancient methods.

4 Likes

You do realize that the reason the Afghani And Pakistani people have produced hashish as a cash crop for so many years is because the soil there is so shitty. There’s two cash crops that will grow there. Cannabis and poppies.

You’re talking about going to a region of the world that hates you, with some of the worst soil on the planet, to grow a crop who’s value is in the proverbial toilet. Sounds like a great business plan…

5 Likes

Just don’t piss off the taliban and the other nefarious characters that hang around there.

2 Likes

Lol, being an out of towner trying to exploit the people will get you killed fast. For what, CBD? When they find out you can’t sell it and owe the labor their pay…

4 Likes

Better start buying landrace and heirloom seeds before they get polluted with western CBD genetics.

3 Likes

Not that it matters now, but before the revolutions and wars, it used to be a nice place. Hippies in the 60s and 70s would hitchhike across the country. People were friendly and welcoming.

2 Likes

Security guards out there is a joke, its more for show.

This is my biggest fear

My family stays out there, so I already have a few connections out there

1 Like

Yeah Ive heard it used to be cool like that. Personally I think india is a better and safer place than Pakistan, especially for hitchhiking.

Pakistan on the other hand is completely fucked and unsafe. Shit I’m half pakistani and I feel unsafe there whenever I go.

2 Likes

Yeah after reading all this, you guys are right it’s probably a terrible idea.

1 Like