Packaging supplier?

Where are you purchasing your packaging for vape carts or concentrates? We’re are looking for a supplier right now and are wondering where does the the community go too?

1 Like

What state?

Cool, i have some retail packaging that arrives on Monday. If it looks great i will shoot you the guys number that made it. The jars i sourced locally in LA but wasn’t to impressed with the glass quality so I’m having a 100k made in China.

2 Likes

I source my jars, syringes, and all my custom packaging from china… Carts too but they take some trial and error as the quality control is shit… Basically anything that doesnt rely on “mechanical functionality” if thats the right term, i go through ali baba… stickers, boxes, clamshells, etc.

2 Likes

Packaging on dh gate 100/50.00

Inserts from vistaprint. My design. Im no pro, but 9nly having minimal $ for pqckaging keeps costs low for my clients 500/45.00

7 Likes

Nice, that works.

2 Likes

I’ve been quoted for .06¢ Per 10,000 a insert through Cannaline, we’re going to use these through them https://www.cannaline.com/product/blister-packaging-for-6ml-glass-container/ , because having a US supplier for at least one of our packaging needs would be nice. We’re looking for a cardboard slider type box for our vape carts that’s sourced through a US distributor. Any leads anyone?

1 Like

What dimensions?
If you have a tek savy guy to design what you want, any priint shop can print them cheap.

1 Like

The card board box?

What dimensions is the packaging your bramd need to be in?

They out of stock on all the 5ml childproof containers. :money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face::money_mouth_face:

check out mr soup the box guy on ig he is us based

1 Like

Requested, :facepunch::100:.

Does vistaprint let you do custom sizes for those, or is there some standard option you’re using?

Do you have any link or info you could pass along on this? Anyone we can reach out to and say you referred us? We’re looking to source some jars for our packaging.

2 Likes

Let’s talk tomorrow as we can combine buying power to order more and get a better price.

3 Likes

You’ll have to go there. They have many size options.

Hello fellow Future 4200 members,

Peak Supply Co has something special just for our fellow Future 4200 Members! If your company needs professional packaging of any kind for any product type, we are here to support you. With absolutely no limitations to our production capabilities we are able to bring your concepts to reality with lightning speed. Everything from simple mylar bags to child proof boxes to wild and extravagant packaging with exotic shapes and hidden features is now a possibility when you work with us. As a special deal for Future 4200 only, we will be offering free concept building, graphic design, and templating with our packaging production services. Specializing in top quality, consistency and fast turn around speeds even on large scale orders, we are built to support your small business as it grows into a national or even world wide selling brand.

No more Headaches

When companies choose to simplify their operation and reduce overall costs by switching over to our All-In-One solution the savings is undeniable. Most companies are forced to source from 5 or more manufacturers just to get their packaging at a decent price. A CBD company may need, tincture bottles, vape cartridges, terpenes, labels, boxes, insert cards, flyers, brochures and much much more. With so many options out there it is easy to get wrapped into an extremely exhausting inventory checklist which tends to lead to time consuming headaches. By putting all your needs under one roof you can not only free up your time for more important duties but you can reduce the amount of vendors you need to contact for reorders, potential for confusion and chances of mistakes. In addition to saving on headaches, you are guaranteed to save BIG by bundling.

New Peak Supply Co Exchange Program

It’s extremely common for companies who convert over to our All-In-One Solution to be stuck with old inventory and packaging. Usually this means money down the drain but now Peak Supply Co has created a solution making it easier than ever to help recoup some of those costs while liquidating unwanted stock.

Visit our Exchange Program which focuses on cannabis/hemp packaging and supplies with the ease of craigslist style listings.

Free Order Management Consultation

All of potential client inquiries will receive a free audit that will streamline the ordering process and create unmatched savings.

If you have any questions please call Nate 1800-976-0341 Ext 0 or email info [at] peaksupplyco [dot] com visit our site at peaksupplyco [dot] com

1 Like

Hi we provide all of the packaging needs for the cannabis industry and we are located right here in the states. visit our website newworldpackaging .com
we have been in medical supply packaging for over 30 years and we see the medical cannabis industry as a natural fit.
we provide custom and standard packaging and supplies.
standard supplies being- pop tops, glass jars, empty cartridges etc.
custom supplies: boxes, bags, custom labels and printing etc.