Packaging - Childproof containers and pre roll tubes

0.10 cent /a container. Minimum 1000 container order - $100

These containers come in mint green or white. Child proof, 2inches tall (53mm) 40 dram or 7 gram product container.

Vancouver, BC

40 dram 2 40 dram 1

0.10 cent /a container. Minimum 1000 container order - $100

These containers come in mint green or white. Child proof, 2.75 inches(70mm) 53 dram or 14 gram product container.

53 dram 2 53 dram

0.07 cent /pre roll tube. Minimum 1000 tubes - $70
Child proof 110mm

110mm 2 110mm 1

1 Like

Got anything “eco friendly”?

1 Like

The pre roll tubes are ocean plastic recycled and the containers are recycled as well we believe. We are not the manufactures. Surplus supplies we are trying to liquidate.

4 Likes

I’ll take all the tubes. Sending over a dm

5 Likes

3 Likes

Price reduction on containers
0.05 cent /a container. Minimum 1000 container order - $50

These containers come in mint green or white. Child proof, 2inches tall (53mm) 40 dram or 7 gram product container. These containers come in mint green or white. Child proof, 2.75 inches(70mm) 53 dram or 14 gram product container.

Vancouver, BC

Just picked up 10 cases of the sana tubes if anyone else so cal preferred wants to go half’s on the remaining 30 send me a dm. 1/4 normal rate and the sana website is out of stock anyways

Isn’t Sana the company that did ocean plastic and hemp plastic

3 Likes

Yes the preroll tubes are made from ocean plastic

1 Like

This is a really good deal I got 10 cases for $900 usd shipped would have been 4x that from sana

They reclaim the plastic from the ocean so we can throw it back in

5 Likes

I will grab the rest with you

2 Likes

any left?

1 Like

Recycling.

I like it.

1 Like

Going to make an advertisement video for my brand of us dumping a case off the pier into the ocean to demonstrate where the tubes come from and how eco friendly we are. Either that or making a raft out of tubes

5 Likes

I’m going to do the same but with other brands. :rofl:

1 Like

I’m just gonna go dump plastic in the ocean for the lulz

reef building

we dump so much shit in our oceans its redic

Going to go make a crab shell sana tube meme now

2 Likes