Outdoor Grows 2022

12 Likes

A few hoops we got going out in eastern Oklahoma in the Ozarks.

2 Likes

I love it! I have mantis as well in the garden. I didn’t even know they where a thing here in Maine

7 Likes

Nice. Hey what are the night lights for?

Good morning Vietnam!

15 Likes

Growing fast in those 11 days between pics

2 Likes

Up here in Maine it’s like a jungle, girls love it…I would like it a bit less humid but I’ll take what I can get. Winter is coming ugh

2 Likes

Looking great @JackMcCabejr way to gooo!

3 Likes

Your a wooded area like me, do you regularly spray them for pests/mildew? If so what do you use. I’ve been using Pyrethrin 567 insect soap mix and pure crop 1 for the dew control but getting expensive

3 Likes

I use actinovate (sp?) when I transplant first into the rows (apply directly to rootzone) I also feed it to them and use a atomizer. Like you said though it gets prohibitively expensive quick. I also use a cooper based fungicide as well to treat the septoria which is stupid aggressive over here. Best overall though has been aggressive pruning and the landscaping fabric (the good stuff not the hobby homeowner bs). I have a 4ft perimeter around my space and in-between the rows covered.

I do a insect spray once/twice before I do my planting .I hate spraying for bugs because for the most part the natural predators take care of the harmful bugs.

4 Likes

Ever use any Cease with Therm-x 70?

2 Likes

I rock therm x with all my foliars, good stuff.

Also great for drenches.

3 Likes

I’m addicted as well

1 Like

Yeah, can confirm. Been using Cease, actinovate, and regalia since 2017. The best ways to battle the mold and septoria up here in Maine. Use as Foliar and soil drench.

3 Likes

16 Likes

15 Likes

Life finds a way

16 Likes

That lic brings back alot if memories if looking at the same thing in the same setup. Props on still rockin it

1 Like

What is this pink pistilled beauty?

What application rates are you using for foliar and drench