Outdoor Grows 2022

It’ll make an amazing extract!

You should send me some when you do it!

7 Likes

Yes, grown BBM indoors and outdoors. Fantastic cultivar. Used all my trim to make disty. Works great.

3 Likes

Right on, I heard somewhere she’s a fast finisher ? Next round with her will be indoors, coco bags on flood tables and automated irrigation I think ima have to mono crop her due to the rest of my genetics I’m taking 8-9 even 10 weeks….

5 Likes

Yes she’s a fast one. Indoors, I let her go 2 weeks past her “due date”. I think the blueberry muffin fragrance seemed to wane and smell more like a deep red wine. The high is sublime. That was at 72 days of flowering.
Outdoors she finished first week of October and was spot on freshly baked blueberry muffin. Just puffed the last oz from last years outdoor and it still tasted just like it did when first cured. Just all around a great cultivar with lots of expression.

5 Likes

Good to know, that was a pick I was leaning towards going with this coming Winter. I want more old-school funky stuff around and his Skunk #1 was supposed to have been selected for more of an acrid/foul aroma than sweet.

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve had better smelling hemp than what these plants are sending. Pains me to finish them knowing these aren’t skunks at all.

3 Likes

I grew 2 cloner BBM plants indoors last summer, froze and blasted all but a single cola. It’s heavenly, super terpy.

12 Likes

You dirty dog you. I bet that was AMAZING

6 Likes

Anyone he

Anyone grow a breed called Social?

13 Likes

Looking spectacular!

3 Likes

Wahoooo is it over yet :sweat_smile::alien:

5 Likes

Has anyone heard of or used blueskyvienna seeds? Dude claims to have old school skunks. He’s on IG.
Just curious.

1 Like

19 Likes

A couple of volunteers in the chicken pen. These haven’t been fed or watered other than what the chickens and rain do. The chickens do a good job of keeping the bottom pruned up😂

15 Likes

I’ve been throwing seeds in my yard but the tortoise is good at finding them before they get more than a few inches tall.

6 Likes

Those wouldn’t have survived if the chickens were out earlier in the year. They were good sized before the chicks were coming out of the house

5 Likes

Pheno hunting

22 Likes

Midget hoop house?

2 Likes

10’ midgets

6 Likes

Those girls are definitely full. They make the houses look small.

3 Likes