Our distillate failed Paclobutrazol

You might be able to find a mix of ethanol or methanol in water that will separate from hexane yet not retain too many cannabinoids.

That mix might be able to absorb enough of the impurity to be able to separate it from the cannabinoids.

is this the product used to keep plants short? I used to grow in a cabinet and used that shit/what was the brand name? I thought it was taken off the market over 10 years ago. It was some australian nute company slipping that in.

Paclo is a pgr. Like density, hammerhead iirc.

2 Likes

I’ve been wanting to use magsil in my crc column as my sop because we’re running a lot of outdoor and don’t want to chance non detectable amounts in flower concentrating into our extract. I’m just not sure how much to use.

I’ve been using 1600 grams crc powder mix to run about 20 lbs of material. If I add 400 grams of magsil, will I be able to remove pesticides? Or should I do 800 grams?

Thanks in advance for any responses. I haven’t done much pesti remediation.

I didnt know hammerhead is? I use a hammerhead moab combo sometimes. the old paclo taken off market was superbud I think. I think theres two different hammerheads? The one I have is from advanced nutes and claims to be a pk boost. the one I just looked up is a ornamental pgr.

1 Like

Phosphoload is the one my old partner used.

Still on eBay

1 Like

is this bad? hammerhead advanced for sale | eBay

its not like this one

1 Like

Yup

2 Likes

That bottle literally says paclobutrazol on the front

2 Likes

Florisil PR and MagSil PR will get rid of this pesticide easily.

3 Likes

They appear to be 2 different products with the name hammerhead. The fact is that the advanced product is removed so it probably had the pgr snuck in.

its not a pesticide, its a pgr to make a plant stay short and bud alot i think

Believe it or not, it’s both. It’s a fungicide and a growth regulator.

2 Likes

Which one? the an version or the other one? or are they the same? An claims its a nute and didnt mention pgrs. The an version has been off the market for years but still has some on ebay- that makes it look like it probably was a pgr. i got my last couple bottles off ebay

Advanced is fine that’s not what we’re referring to

1 Like

the other one says ornamental on the label, dont use that. Also when a highly effective product goes away- it was pgrs and they got caught.

I’m aware.

1 Like

I still have bottle of an and somehow it does a good job.

1 Like

I have the OG bottle. White bottle, red/black writing. It adds weight, but at the sacrifice of trichomes. It collects dust on the shelf, and smells like rotten seweage.