Other than Square, who is really left for CBD/high risk card processors?

Title says it all. Industry has changed a ton since the last time this was asked 6 months ago. Seems like everyone is using Square after experion closed up shop but what other options are there?

1 Like

Following this thread. I hope more companies start to hop on the CBD bandwagon. Right now we are also getting hit hard with Square’s crazy-high transaction fees.

1 Like

I’ve got a good solution that’s competive with square. Turn around time is faster than square, but the rates are about 0.50 higher. Domestic processor. DM me.

If the rate was .50 lower we would switch. The deposit rates haven’t been an issue for us, we would just like lower transaction fees or a company that doesn’t charge a percentage per transaction.

BigCommerce has merchant services for CBD now and their platform supports sales.

1 Like

I have Used Square before then got flagged for selling CBD on my e-con website. The question I want to ask is, Have they changed their policies on CBD? Thanks for the response.

Yes, they did a 180 and are accepting cbd merchants left and right. You may have a harder time being approved if you violated their merchant agreement previously tho

If you are doing good volume I can refer you to a better deal than square. 3.7% + 1 dollar a transaction.

1 Like

Can you DM or email me some more information about this

That % plus $1 per transaction would almost always be a lot more than square charges.

Please forward any info you can provide on this merchant. We’re interested. Thanks!

Is the processor a secret? lol