Organic CBD Seltzer Launch

At Beak & Skiff Research We are excited to be pushing forward with our launch of Organic CBD infused seltzers. Each can has 20MG Organic Full Spectrum CBD. Would love to get this out into the world in a bigger way. This is also a service we could help other people with (White Labeling/Co-Packing). Our Canning facility is CFR 111, 117, and SQF Certified in addition to Organic Certified.

Email Me at: eddie@beakandskiff.com

CBD Seltzer Image

14 Likes

We are also seeking distributors for this product across the country. If you are interested let us know and we can send out a sample!

3 Likes

I like it, taking on Molson-Coors with an organic alternative!

2 Likes

We are trying!! Thanks for the support.

2 Likes

Just emailed you. Keep up the great work.

-adam

1 Like

Looking for distribution for our Organic CBD Seltzer. Help us bring an Organic CBD Beverage to market!

email: eddie@beakandskiff.com

2 Likes

What’s MOQ for white label along with price

3 Likes

Would love to connect with anyone that can help with distribution!
First ever Certified Organic CBD Beverage!
For samples you can use code: SELTZER at checkout on our website for 15% off + Free Shipping.
Also you can email me @ eddie@beakandskiff.com

https://shop.beakandskiff.com/collections/cbd

I’m interested in your response to @mgucci question.

I’ve tried reaching you via phone, email, and DM. Would love to connect on the subject.

Just sent you a PM. I will follow-up on Monday with a call! Thanks for the interest.

I’ve also sent a couple emails and PMs to you. Would love to get details on white labeling some beverages.

Let’s catch up today. Sorry for the delays. The overall response has been overwhelming and we are doing our best to get in contact with everyone.

1 Like

Would love to hear from you.

Have you ever heard back from these guys? I’m glad I didn’t hold my breath waiting.

Hey @beakskiffresearch did y’all ever get into d8 seltzers?

1 Like