Oregon Vape ban

Correct me if I’m wrong, but it is my understanding that there is not a single instance of lung cancer attributed to cannabis smoking yet there is a plethora of supposedly cancer causing substances created from smoking it. Anecdotal, perhaps, but I have found no information that claims only acidic cannabinoids have anti-cancerous activity.

2 Likes

You’re probably right. I guess my info on the matter is quite outdated as I read about that several years ago and new information has come to light.

1 Like
3 Likes

I’ve heard cbc is the latest cannabinoid of interest atm.

1 Like

So, slightly OT, I found a small lump on my stomach just under the ribcage. It’s been freaking me out a little. I found a old jar of cannabis salve and have been applying it for 5 days and I swear it’s shrinking. I’m gonna continue doing it and keep you updated.

Sorry to hijack the thread, cancer concerns caught our eye. Call food for health a passion
Add fresh tumeric to your daily diet.
Stuid easynto grow in a 5 gallon earth bucket. Plant and forget until next fall. Each finger will become a hand.
Here is a link to multiple research on turmerics healing and prevention of cancer.
https://www.greenmedinfo.health/substance/turmeric
DM if you would like more info.

3 Likes

Nice, I just started using turmeric again.

vape ban is bullshit

1 Like

I’m sure the people that lost love ones feel the same way. :man_facepalming:t3: Diversity @edwardchow.

3 Likes

Be careful with your source of Tumeric. Most will just buy it off the shelf instead of growing their own, and there have been numerous studies recently about the high Lead content in the majority of the products.

We all know why those kids died now. It was just a distraction from the fact that J. Epstein never committed suicide

8 Likes

personally i don’t think he is dead even

1 Like

him, tupac, biggie and elvis all chilling together huh? Happy Friday!!! :rofl::joy::rofl:

3 Likes

Of course he did. He just wanted to create a buz so he broke his ribs first. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

I heard someone got aids from vaping in west Virginia… true story it’s being hidden though. Allegedly it’s a ploy from big pharma and the Chinese to sell more aids drugs black market and legally. Be careful that’s all I know. I heard there’s a epidemic coming… I dunno all I know is that nobody gets aids from my cbd pens or cbd oil I guarantee. Hit me up.

3 Likes

Damn that sounds cray.

1 Like

also important that it hasnt been treated with gamma irradiation or ETO. Nothing like turning a medicine into a toxin :confused:

Aids is blood transferred

Not from smoking a vape pen, using a toilet seat, or shaking hands from an infected individual.

My mother worked for epidemiology and scared the shit out of me and my brother growing up with this stuff.

7 Likes

I think he forgot to use the italics or was playing on the conspiracy theories above like 2pac is alive.

if not…that is some paranoia

2 Likes

It’s a joke, but a guarantee, my oil will not give you Aids. And it is a distinguishing claim. Nobody else is making that claim though. I’m trying to distinguish my brand. What else is selling oil? Lol

4 Likes