Oregon THC Beverage manufacturer

Hi all,

I’ve been looking for a private label manufacturer for a few months in Oregon.
The product:

• Low mg THC and high CBD sparkling beverage
  • Canned
  • Ideally, you have experience in nanoemulsion and all areas crucial to producing THC infused beverages.

Happy to explore all types of arrangements.

I am having a very hard time finding anyone who does this in OR- am I missing something?
feel free to DM me if you’d like.

Cheers

2 Likes

Portland, Eugene, Medford all have license holders capable. Have you tried dialing licenses?

4 Likes

Thanks for replying mate!
I have not just yet- as I have not been able to find anyone via old google that states that they offer THC Bev or edible manufacturing.
I am in Australia at the moment and google makes it hard to find some of this info from afar.
Could you possibly point me in the right direction via a DM? All good if you’d rather not share also though.

Cheers mate

1 Like

Being in Australia. Why have you focused your approach to Oregon? They do have plenty of labs but Oklahoma California and many other states are capable. You found this website at least and this place is resourceful.

Canning white label hemp beverages that comply with international export to Australia is doable, but Canned products manufactured are going to have a higher MOQ. Plenty others in the space here would try to assist and earn your business or point you in the right direction as well.

Also: outdated by over a year now, but all of these licenses and types are able to be found on Google

***I also work in a Dual Hemp & Cannabis Licensed manufacturing facility in Oklahoma. I may be able to help solve the need based on understanding the production goals.

Thanks mate, to be clearer- this new venture will be in OR not Australia. I will be relocating for it in the coming months.
OR seems to have a lower barrier to entry with license and set up cost- that is why I am looking to be in OR. I’d love to do it in California but the costs don’t add up for me.

Export to Aus isn’t something that will happen for a very long time most likely- our government is very backwards.

I really hope you are right about others in this forum wanting to help! I am getting a little worried that I might not be able to produce my product in OR because of the difficulty I am having with finding a producer.

Thanks

1 Like

“***I also work in a Dual Hemp & Cannabis Licensed manufacturing facility in Oklahoma. I may be able to help solve the need based on understanding the production goals.”

That would be amazing- let me know the best way to reach out 1v1.

You’re not going to be able to get a license for yourself, it’s a lot of money and there’s a lot of money to spend on fences and security etc to be compliant with their laws.
You may be able to reach out to someone here who could work with you for sure!
In other states the cbd licenses are a lot cheaper, and not involved with the weed game(here you gotta have a processors license to do thc and cbd, no cbd processor licenses abailable
I don’t think

2 Likes

2 Likes

Licenses are pretty accessible now that the moratorium is lifted I believe

1 Like

Thanks Joe!
That’s sounds ok, as ideally I am looking to use a white label manufacturer for the production of the THC beverage. I would simple be running the sales and marketing on the front end.

Do you have a recommendation for anyone in Portland or Oregon who does this sort of contract/white label work?

Cheers

Seems like it ! But ideally I’d prefer to engage a contractor who has professionally produces products regularly as my manufacturer!

Do you know anyone I’m Oregon who does contract work for edibles or THC infusions ?

Cheers mate

1 Like

Thanks mate, I’ll investigate.
I’d love to chat to you via DM about some other opportunities if you’re interested.

1 Like

Is it rude to ask what kind of budget you guys are allocating to bringing one of these beverages to market? Mostly curious since it seems like there’s a lot of competition… it’s really a marketing play.

No worries if you don’t want to go into details

Happy to chat about it !
I have been saying up for a year or so and plan to have about $100k AUD to spend.
This is obviously very very thin, but for year one I would just be focusing on proving the product in market and establishing a route to market that works.

This is why I need a co-packer to produce my product- as I would obviously need a lot more cash to build out my own facitly.