Oregon testing labs?

Looking for a new third party lab for rec cannabis testing in Oregon.

Current lab director is extremely difficult to communicate with, and that really doesn’t work for me.

Who are you using and how are they doing?!?

2 Likes

We are in WA, not OR, so we can’t do your compliance testing.

But if you’re looking for R&D testing with a collaborative lab, LMK!

1 Like

Green leaf for service, mw labs for numbers, pree if you want to get your dick stuck in a meat grinder.

3 Likes

@SpookyDistillation is 100% correct on all counts lol!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
edited to add: Green Leafs service on all counts. The guy pulling the samples shows up when he says he will, never takes more than 24hrs for him to show up when we hit him up. Full compliance testing usually gets results back inside a week, and we’ve never had a problem getting the lab director on the phone.

3 Likes

Third attempt got his attention…but this has been an on going issue, so I’ll probably give green leaf another chance.

2 Likes

Chemhistory - we have been working with Alex and team since 2016

2 Likes

We’ve always had good luck with ChemHistory. No compliance testing though. Just R&D.

1 Like

+1 with Chemhistory. Alex has been great to work with. Very responsive and very helpful.

Green Leaf was good to work with too but Chemhistory smashes their prices.

1 Like

Alex is no longee the lab director, Patrick is the problem child to deal with, always on the defense and never wants to listen to frustrations or issues, I’ve had to bypass him a few times and call Alex direct to get problems resolved. Never once have i been able to get Patrick on the phone, but he’ll email back and argue.

2 Likes

My recollection is that he was problematic to deal with in the last lab he was in as well (may be hallucinating).

I get that I’m probably part of the precipitate (not part of the solution), but yeah, it’s been an issue for years at this point.

5 Likes

Busted out laughing at work! What a great way to get the day started!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes