Oregon Labs

I’m looking to relocate to Oregon/norcal this fall, midwest is not my cuppa tea and I’d like to work with people that have more experience than what can be found around here, I miss my west coast friends and family a lot.

Anyone who knows of potential opportunities please let me know and I’ll send a resume over.

5 Likes

We’ll have to chat about it this weekend if I can find anything. If you’re still making it out

2 Likes

sunday right? tryin my damndest but I still didn’t nab a ticket and I have a ton to do before monday.

1 Like

It’s all sold out, actually

Talk to Bryan some more before you go.

2 Likes

What’s up Dred! Hey Rowan! My friend tells me that we live in the same neck of the woods. I’m a senior at uwm and have been passionate about the industry for a while. I’d love to grab drinks sometime if you’re up for it! :beers:

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure I won’t make it out- I’m swamped here trying to tie up all my finishing work.

Someone once told me I let perfect get in the way of good, this feels super true right now.

3 Likes

I know the pain. I can’t settle for “good enough”. I’m a perfectionist and it has to be done right.

What’s your plight with being up here?

No worries about not making it. I was actually set back that you’d be on the other side of the table. I would think you’re more likely to be up there with me

3 Likes

what do you mean? up where?

1 Like

Minnesota

1 Like

I thought you worked in Maine??

1 Like

Arizona. My facility is in Winslow. Fuckin, taking it easy, standing on a corner

I live in Phoenix, though. That’s where work is

4 Likes

I heard regs in AZ are a real bitch, my sister lives out there and we were considering looking at that area, real interested in Nevada as well.

1 Like

For hemp it’s probably going to be easier to get a processing facility. For thc, it’s not hard, just requires money. Anyone can get a grow license, you just have to have the capitol, or investor to build the grow, monthly licensing fees(40-50k monthly) etc etc. Vegas I think it requires money to get a license

I’m in southern Oregon. You can apply with my lab. I’m currently expanding and capable of thc remediation, pesticide remediation, isolate, cbda distillate… pretty much anything I want to do with this plant I’ve been able to so far. I’m a small lab but remediation of thc is where I’m focusing my lab towards. Also I have to find a person capable of running my lab but they will be vetted and observed very closely. If this sounds like something you’re interested in send me a resume and cover letter. I have built a lab capable of all this, have 5 product lines I’m launching, and a new idea I’m going full into outside of everything I’m doing and I honestly think I can revolutionize the hemp industry. If you want to be part of this team email blf5566@gmail.com.

6 Likes

Have been reading a ton of your posts over the past while and have found them to be a ton of help, best of luck to you. Kinda scares me that your not finding WI a place you want to work anymore because I myself am just moving back to WI to start doing distillation after being in CA for 2 years. Again best of luck and I hope you continue to keep posting.

1 Like