Oregon CBD Did it again

Who got in on the new SOUR G cbg ??? Sold OUT quick. I got mine !! Cant wait to see these ladies this fall . Thanks @seth

2 Likes

Lucky you! I’ll be experimenting with some of the other probably less stable CBG seeds I can afford to buy. I haven’t yet had the money for their seeds but have been admiring them the last couple of years. Almost bought a bunch of 2 year old ones last year but chickened out via long distance and no documentation. I did get lucky and a guy couple months ago at an expo traded for some of my seeds and gave me some very nice cured Lifter, Suver Haze, and Elektra buds in sealed fancy packages. Still would like to try the Hawaiian. Grew some of its relative in the So. CA days. Its a tough decision but from a smoking standpoint I have lots of CBD bud that tastes as good in their own ways, but it sure is nice having some famous bud and other varieties. I would love to grow some if I knew it would be sold for a profit. I have plenty of land and retired to growing herb last year. My big fields were standards, lost 50 lbs weeding and male hunting and blew, I mean I hope invested a large chunk of my retirement. But that is okay, working keeps the mind going. If anyone wants to sell any Oregon CBD seeds in small quantity I would pay extra just to have a little personal stash. Or like I’m sure plenty of other people would I’m willing to possibly do a split providing someone has a market for it. I can’t smoke it all. I’m still extracting last years crop and I think I’ll take a taste of my last bit of Elektra right now. If our small mom and pop CBD company keeps growing maybe I can buy some Crawford seeds next year. I know there is a ton of money and time invested but why can’t the little guys have their seeds too. If someone is going to copy them the $5000 minimum isn’t going to stop them.

2 Likes

Congrats!! That variety looks really good!

I missed that drop – I’ll try to get some when they come up again.

1 Like

is it just cbg with a sour nose? If so, meh.

I sell cbd flower at about a 10:1 rate to cbg flower

There is just no market for it

2 Likes

One of the farmers I’m going to be making terps with this fall said they got a few new ‘Sour’ cultivars from them. I’m excited to see how it comes out, Sour Space Candy has been one of my favorite Crawford cultivars to process.

4 Likes

Where does one even get CBG flower retail? I’ve never seen it

east tennessee. Can’t speak for anywhere else

1 Like

Can you please run sour space candy soon

1 Like

I have a bunch if you need some, no minimum

How much is a bunch?

Thanks!

As soon as somebody grows a fresh crop for us to distill. I think September is the earliest we’ll have something new unless somebody has autos they want to terp.

1 Like