Oregon 7/10 distillation class & networking sesh

We are excited to announce a weekend of classes, demos, panels, and networking at LaurelCrest Labs’ stunning new facility in Mcminnville, Oregon. The event will take place on July 8th and 9th. Our range of topics will include distillation, isolation, winterization, LLEs, filtration, and more.

If you’re interested in attending the classes or networking sessions, please reach out to @Sidco_Cat.

Additionally, we are seeking local businesses who would like to showcase their goods at the 710 party on Saturday night. We welcome glass blowers, farms, processors, and equipment manufacturers to participate in this event.

I’m excited to see some of you there! 710 sesh on Saturday is open to everyone!
FREE Sesh Tickets: 710 networking sesh Tickets | Fat dog trading LLC

14 Likes

6 Likes

This is awesome to see! If anyone in the area is looking for an amazing sit down restaurant go check out

McMenamins Pub at Hotel Oregon

Get the elk burger and a local brew.

Sit uptop you won’t forget the view or the meal!

Amazing to see some classes in that area, I’m sure the folks at American sci would love to be apart of showcasing too if you give them a call.

6 Likes

Looking like I may show face.

Good morning thread bump

3 Likes

Do not tease me.

1 Like

Sounds like a great opportunity.

I recently moved up to this area from Humboldt.

I can’t afford to attend this class right now but I will be interested in future Oregon events.

3 Likes

Stay connected and let’s see what we can do for you. We are getting really good sponsor engagement and might be able to help with a scholarship. You are absolutely invited to the sesh no matter what. :heart::heart:

5 Likes

Link for tickets to the 710 party/sesh after the class

Sesh is FREE. Tickets are first come first serve at the link above because space is limited!

2 Likes

This is too good to pass up. In depth oil classes on oil day weekend, optional two days of instruction, and a sesh in the PNW? Sounds like a dream chive true and a great value. I’ll be there four sure! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Looking forward to seeing you @BigM !

1 Like

Can’t wait to see you, my friend!

1 Like

I’m especially interested in the LLE portion of the class. Between that, isolation, filtration, winterization, and distillation, we should all leave better equipped to produce high quality extracts of many final consistencies. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Care to share a rough outline of the two days for anyone who may not be able to attend both? Thought I might have seen a schedule, but can’t find it again.

1 Like

Rough outline is
Saturday: Distillate; Full SPD run from assembly to finish + decarboxylation, winterization, filtration. Sesh.
Sunday: Isolation, LLEs/degumming, remediation.

Sesh is Saturday night

Planning on having panels both nights but definitely on Saturday. Should have a bunch of demos going on Saturday night as well.

6 Likes

This is going to be a good one!

Processing: Refined flyer.pdf…

Bumping :octopus:

2 Likes

Join us!

1 Like

6 Likes

If I can get there, I so will! :octopus:

3 Likes

I don’t think i can get there because I’m running my restaurant but i would love to provide products for the Saturday party. Good being back yall

3 Likes