Oral Quick Release Tablets

Would anyone be interested in a under the tongue tablet that could release nano CBD, CBG, CBN or THC D8,9,10 directly into the bloodstream? In addition to a tablet that could bring you down off an unwanted high?
DM me if interested.

How much do they cost? MG per tablet?

@roiplek is pretty good at sniffing out bogus nano tech.

3 Likes

You summoned him

no need to sniff. you can smell the bs from a mile away

nanoparticulate matter is highly regulated in both food and cosmetics, while i generally doubt this dude even knows how to make nanoparticles from cannabinoids.

olivetol… or cbd

2 Likes

You can doubt all you want but the university phara lab I work with has laser spec validation of 45 nm avg. We also have proprietary tech to ecase those particles into a powder. So make fun all you like I’m the one laughing.

Mix but cbd is involved.

You are 100% correct nowhere on tbe package will nano be mentioned. But I’m not selling anything here. Just talking.

yeah… that’s what every wook says nowadays.

lul bro. so you made a nanoemulsion and think that shit is still gonna be nano once you dry and press it?

so if it won’t be mentioned on the packaging but you’re mentioning it here means that it’s BS and you think we’re idiots

fixed it for you

1 Like

Too much pent up anger… What happened to having a friendly conversation? Go troll somewhere else. You make assumptions without asking any questions. I was looking to see if there was any interest that’s all. I could care less who believes me. That’s not the point. Go back to tbe couch in your cave and stroke your precious.

1 Like

Who said anything about drying it? But yes we can encapsulate the nano particles in a powder form and press them. We also tested nano particle release once they are rehydrated with chicken intestine to check mucous permiation. In addition to laser spec again for validation. Maybe ask questions instead of assuming you know what I’m doing.

What is the highest mg tablet you are pressing. What type of press?

1 Like

Highest we have been able to press is 200mg. 0ur goal is 300+. We are using in 18mm punch.
We are using a single action 60kN press.
Here a link to the machine:

3 Likes

Flowable powder is the way to go! Way better delivery then any gummie

We can do that too. We are finishing up development of single mix drink packs but it just a matter of the market you are serving.

being so defensive tells me you’re full of shit. for someone who claims such bold things but doesn’t even know the correct terminology (and can’t spell either) you really do have some balls… but have you seen my patented SackSlicer Nano Edition?

calling that bluff. spray drying/microencapsulation always involves drying and that’s it for your “nano”.

greetings from the cave!

1 Like

I have to say I am really glad you messaged me you are just validating our process even more. Those who think they are the smartest in the room usually aren’t. Not saying I am either but I always keep my eyes open for something better. We developed our technology in conjunction with a University pharma lab so I am sure of what we have. Calling me out just shows that you have more to learn. You have yet to ask me anything only asserting what you think you know. As for your patent sent it over Ill take a look. The great thing about patents is they are only as good as your pocket it deep.