Opsec. Just do it

Thermal imaging is rampant, super easy too.

RF interference - shit ballasts give off massive radio interference and can be seen easily with radio imaging via SDR as discussed before

Unlicensed construction. Biiiig one.

Whirlybirds. Big time. If anything this in conjunction with no.1 is the biggest threat to most clandestine grows.

Sorry for the vagueness, on my phone and stuffing my face

3 Likes

the scales youre talking about? if they brought a heli in to see a tent in my bedroom than thats dumb since i can legally grow. I think the gorilla tent has an ir blocking roof too . I got an ac unit with a hose pumping heat out but its hot.

You have never seen a swat team kick in a door for a closet grow either I bet. Soooooo…

1 Like

im sure its not uncommon. Im trying to spread my wings since legalization but I get that its still sketch to cross the line or sell weed. in reference to this topic= i cant be sitting around listening to a police radio scared they are coming for me.

Noted. Please contribute worthwhile shit to this thread though thanks

1 Like

what is your opsec subcreature, I dont mean as a confrontation but do you listen to radios to do a shutdown? does your plan involve dirtbikes to ride off through the forest? Isnt destroying evidence often a bigger crime than weed?

Not being a drunk works fine for me. Muted and moving on.

1 Like

Not that I’m advocating any illegal activity.

Just for argument sake. And this is not legal advice.

Opsec needs to be broken into 2 branches

1. Opsec from law enforcement-this depends on your states law are home grows allowed, or not. This greatly impacts probable cause. Short of a snitch/wook/or traffic stop it’s much harder to get in trouble in a joke grow state due to the nature of probable cause(depending on scale of course,)
  2. Opsec from the streets
9 Likes

in my situation i cant imagine hearing radios and then somehow running and gtting away? Im on the lease. instead of that I bring my neighbors food and help on their lawns and thats op sec for me.

1 Like

All of this is assuming you’re a rational person who doesn’t invite random idiots to where you do your work. The majority of whats been brought up is a non-issue if you don’t need your back patted by showing your stuff off.

3 Likes

3 people know i grow= actually everyone who sees my weed knows because its spectacular but i dont tell them i grew it.op sec is obv not posting online. But if the cops raid my 5 plant grow i can sue them.

1 Like

Dont forget the knock and talk. People here on this forum I think know not to consent to a search, but a lot of other people don’t. The police just ask if they can come in and talk, which is a far cry from can we cuff you and ransack your property.

The knock and talk is usually recorded. If a person happened to say to the officers "I feel intimidated, " that really messes up their recording. They will literally kick rocks and walk off in frustration.

8 Likes

on the security thing, i went to cannacon and there was a guy there selling big trim machines and he kinda picked up on my convo with a friend about how this machine is like 16000 so in the end the guy offered a trim party thing they do= bring your cannabis to a place and they have a t2? i dunno how it works as far as pricing or if they just keep the trim or if its wet or dry? I also dont know if the people at the “party” ust try and buy the best weed there? Its not as secure as ive been to just show up with weed and then its all cops COINCEDENTALLY. the trim party is like 10 minutes away? IM gonna go off topic in ec

There’s plenty in Texas, this wasn’t even the one I was looking for

Boils down to knowing someone with a trimmer. Either take it to their place, or they bring trimmer to you. Yiu can either negotiate for trim, or being your own trim bag you keep. Trim party violates all rules of opsec lol

4 Likes

like 20 years ago i had a crack whore come into my apt thinking it was hers. I was showering and out the shower had a knock= it ws her son in law asking for the shoes she forgot in my apt? I was like wtf? and there were the shoes. I had some clones in the kitchen. She did it again and i called cops.
I was pretty much inviting the cop in. dumb. we had a short convo of my job and he has a good friend there that i know well so we hit it off- he refused to come in my house. He knew if he saw something hes supposed to bust me so he refused my offer of coming in. I had the same thing last time i did get busted- they brought me in to the station to write a ticket but never searched me or my wallet, they just asked i remove the id. Opsec- lock the dang door to keep random crackheads from wandering in while you shower. or thats why i have a german shepherd now.

And explicitly say no they cant enter, a shrug can be considered a yes. Pays to have multiple addresses and have all your stuff registered too different places.

4 Likes

Thumper showing his homies around the farm

10 Likes

You can play “find the grow room” with an AM radio driving around at night. Also look for mini splits or window units running in the winter. Blurple or HPS glow is easy to spot too.

4 Likes

ALL PRAISE THE SPAM GOD. HEAR HIS SERMON.