Opportunities in the Cannabis industry

What do you guys think about opportunities in the processing of hemp? Am I crazy for thinking that it will take years for the processing to catch up to growing?? I have been looking into rosin presses and large scale machines like the CUP series.

I understand that this is not a “get rich quick” gimmick, but i also understand that the market is expected to grow quite a bit in the next 10 years or so. Looking to grow and process medicinal quality flower to help these people out in Louisiana.

Thank you!

CUP and ilk will get you through a fair amount of weed. not sure they qualify for even medium scale on the hemp side. yeah, you can do 100,000lbs 30lbs at a time, but why would you want to do that?

if “Louisiana rules” means shit’s got to be called “hemp” before it can be used as medicine, then something CUP-like is not inappropriate. I see you’ve been reading. if you haven’t run across this Ethanol Extraction White Paper you might want to check it out.

I’m currently trying to get 500lb a day through CUP-15 like object; Ace15 prototype. Which was clearly too small the moment I laid eyes on it; hence it’s bigger sister the Ace30. I’ve managed 450lb . there are better tools for the job much beyond that scale, and they are scaled well beyond.

Edit: Checking out the 30 or so links that appear beneath the first post will likely also yield well.

I hope :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wait Louisiana is legal now? That’s my home state. If this is traditional market for the love of god get a vpn and go deep in the woods. You will still get shaked down like all the CBD shops have happened if you are legal. Those charges aren’t worth the risk fam. Unless of course you in the loops :slight_smile:

I think opportunities are huge for cbd processing especially with international export markets opening up left and right. In my opinion you’ll need something much bigger than a CUP system to be competitive in the hemp market. We produce cryogenic ethanol extraction systems that are much bigger than CUP systems for our hemp clients.