Opinions on MCT? c8?

Try adding cbd at 5-10%

why sacrifice tac in a market where numbers rule?

3 Likes

I tried this but my CBD material seemed to thicken it even more. It was like 82% and crystal-like so I didnā€™t think it would help thin it much but was worth the try.

Adding cbd Distillate not isolate I think he meant

1 Like

Yeah it was full spec disty testing at like 82% from open book extracts. percentage too high?

Cbda works great if you can find a sourceā€¦

1 Like

If anybody in SD wants to hook it lol but I doubt anybody would even move such a small qty I would need. If I happen to get some what concentration works?

Are they only selling MOQ 100?

Iā€™m not even sure how youā€™d design a cart to never clog.

Condensate on the inside of the airflow will eventually form a blockage. Not a big deal with nicotine vapes cause it doesnā€™t turn semi-solid when it cools.

I guess if you make the airflow channel wide enough it helps.

1 Like

Facts. Shit carts need cut. Solid carts do not. A Rabi from s6xth sense or a c cell will purn pure uncut distillate that chips just like yours.

1 Like

Hey @Nygma I can help you out with getting samples of Calibr Pro if you havenā€™t already.

2 Likes

That would be dope! DM me? @smoke_krusher

If you can get your hands on some mother liquor that works great.

1 Like

Please do not use MCT in vape carts. Vaping oils and oily stuff like Vitamin E acetate leads to inflammatory disease in the lungs

Can you extrapolate ?

Use distilled mother liquor in combination with your T dist (10-15%) it thins it just enough. Something happens when you mix a bunch of cannabinoids that makes your oil flow mo betta.

3 Likes

Appreciate the info. I have yet to secure good D9 disty, just D8. But you think whoever I secure d9 from will have access or the skill to get mother liquid or someone else? @Kinsmanofthesun

The nicotine vape world uses PG, PEG, VG blends to get thiccer clouds, so of course they talk trash about MCT. My experience is that ONLY this group of people is talking about lipid-lung and dangers of MCT, which are completely unfounded.

Lipid-lung is something that wildland firefighters get from inhaling wildfire smoke. I was born with pneumonia and currently have asthma and copd, so I have to very careful with what I smoke/vape/inhale. MCT is so bioavailable to the human body that it gets absorbed before it can coagulate, because it isnt coconut oil, its the fractioned medium-chain, and even then some MCT is even more specifically better for vaping than others.

I make myself CBD isolate cartridges that are 100% MCT with isolate dissolved inside. I have been inhaling these for over 5 years and not only does it make my asthma lungs feel better, but I dont have any concerns for lipid-lung according to my doctor.

3 Likes

MCT is entirely different than vitamin E. Read the other guys comment above me. MCT as far as we know is safe.

What concentration isolate do you use in your cartridges? Full gram, half gram? Any specific cart that works best?

I shoot for 500mg in a .5ml cart and 1000mg in a 1ml. They are obviously VERY liquid and will leak in most carts, so you have to go to the source and get the smallest size oil holes available.