Opening my second lab need equipment input

I think the color comes out better

we have number of 2 and 4 inch units in stock and will have three of the Chemtechs in about 3-4 weeks time. these will include all vacuum system, back up pump, feed system, either gravity feed or forced feed with a controller to control feed rate. we also have a decraboxyla unit that can process about 60-80 liter per batch

2 Likes

Can you send me some info about your decarb unit. Also some of the chem-tech info would be appreciated also. Thanks

This is similar to the delta separations units?

@mr_pickles sure…they are both AtEx rated basket centrifuges.

Have your read the CUP & Washing Machine "Salad Spinner" tek threads?

2 Likes

Yo. I need to get you on a phone consult. We are growing around 30k lb this year and need to upgrade from bucket tek. When can we get you on a Call ? This site has helped so damn much and now it is time to go bigger.

2 Likes

Shoot me a dm

1 Like

Do you have a link to the hei-vap industrial 50+ 24/7 package? I’d love to get specs sheet on it.

1 Like

Purge labs for bho crude system. Lmk if you need further assistance to fit your needs

The problem with some custom built equipment is the peer review, engineering reports. You can’t always just start putting stuff together without someone else checking and signing off. The time and money spent while waiting for these processes sometimes outweighs the cons of off the shelf ready to go solutions.

1 Like

If you are looking at EU-GMP, do you need to go with an encased lenticular filter housing or do you have inline presses that will fit EU-GMP? Do you have an idea of $ per pound when going lenticular?