Open source Idea/community designs for a Stainless Steel Brick Press

They dont make them like this anymore… that is for sure!!!

2 Likes

I need 20 of them with the Rolex logo for one and a ninja star for the other

1 Like

Go down to the opa locka flea market… im sure you can still find them… LOL

1 Like

Send it out for type 3 hardcoat and then buff it to a mirror polish. Probably only cost $20 if you find a gunsmith doing a short run

Maaaan, I love 304/316SS as well, but since PTFE can be machined, I feel like a PTFE brick press would be the cock for dolly as I feel like it would be super easy to clean. Could be wrong tho.

You could easily find someone’s old Rosin press that died and use it sans heat. They’re available all day on Craigslist Humboldt for almost nothing. Probably find one with a free sign on it out front. I ain’t even kidding lol.

1 Like

My idea is a little more involved, and entirely impractical. Why else would someone want it?

3 Likes

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Frank receiving a handy from Gale the Snail - YouTube lol I love it

2 Likes

53005187-51c6-4ee0-9468-70a167e06f5e_text

3 Likes

Problem with Teflon is the softness of the material

Post a sketch?

1 Like

A big thing would be an adjustable brick mold that has a removable locking threaded part so that one can adjust the brick mold . The other thing would be a flat stainless insert over the area where the brick mold would slide back and forth and lock.

It’s honestly right now the brick mold is what I’ve been thinking of messing with for right now.

1 Like