Open forum ????

Maybe for black market extractors who only work once a year. In legal labs, we’re basically drowning in work no matter what time of year.

4 Likes

They make it to hard to own a legal lab with 20k in fees that’s before you even have property an product an staff in the equation they need come on an hire some the black market people instead of making it a money grubbing greedy greasy biz like before it was the kool thing to do an now u got alot of people who don’t know anything about Cannabis trying to tell you how to do things an the owners of these dispensary and grow operations have no idea what they’re doing so they only hire chemist an pretty face girls to run counter etc but these people know nothing half the time it’s amazing how dumb some are an that’s the person supposed to make my product or sell me my meds like no way :astonished:

4 Likes

20K??? Where? Lol…more like it costs a cool million before selling a single gram of product!

10 Likes

i know right if it were 20k id have my own lab

7 Likes

I’m just talking about applying when comes 20k an yes I can see how 1 million is definitely possible really easy just having to sit unopened till approval…

2 Likes

I helped build out a lisc. MIPS lab in Colorado all said and done it was like 375k

4 Likes

Nice!

That was renting the property, though. I think by now they’ve at least doubled that.

1 Like

I have been dealing with a broken phone now I’m back to the data dump I’m looking now into the begging stages of cultivation since I got a hold of some beans and they’re already sprouting I have the day off today to go shopping for something to plant them in hopefully by the time they grow I don’t know how to extract