Opaline Silica Thread

I just realized I didn’t respond.

In my 4" spool to my sintered disc. Probably about 4" depth. Maybe. I was just screwing around, if it didn’t work, I was just going to do what I was thinking of earlier. Loading the crc like normal then sending the solvent after dewax through the regular media

I too am a dumbass. While there were 4 boards full of dope info, I only took a pic of one…

@Kingofthekush420 @murphymurri did you guys grab any pics of the boards? I know somebody did

7 Likes

Yeah?

That was the only board my dumb ass even caught a glimpse of…:cry:

You’re right though, somebody has them.

1 Like

All good. Cool cool so next time i’ll try it with some more media and see how it goes. My run isn’t finished but from the pour it seems like the terps seemed like a normal live run which is a good step in the right direction.

3 Likes

It still has life in it, but nothing quite like that first run. Even with recirculation.

Depending on your goals, it might should be retired to spill kit, or cat litter duty at this point.

1 Like

@Cannagas had one.

Other side was Murph and Boris’ doodles

10 Likes

Wait we losing that CRC ughhhh smell?

I certainly hope so

1 Like

When you say mildly chilled how cold would you say that is?

1 Like

You should see the gear pump we are running, this thing is a beast. Quiet too!
We can build it in air driven option or explosion proof electric.The potential for diaghapragm rupture scares the crap out of me.

3 Likes

sounds like a much better idea…

Got my opaline today along with another flavor of dirt to try too! Excited!!

1 Like

From who? How did you get it?

1 Like

Lol you liked my comment but can’t respond…lolz…

where’d you source a .2 micron disc?

1 Like

http://arborfab.com/SinteredMediaSuperFilters

You can get em here, word of warning, they come to you in pretty rough looking shape, but they make em down to .2um

2 Likes

Supposedly they are laser etched now. With better quality. Will know once mine arrives @Curious_Roberto

1 Like

Definitely let me know, although they’re a little pricey, i think it’s a great idea…
Thanks!

Has anyone used the filters from Utah biodiesel?

They drop ship em from arborfab I think, I ordered mine from utah biodiesl, and after the order, all my emails about the purchase came from arborfab.

1 Like