Only The Strong sauce tek

24 Likes

man you have it dialed in and then some!!! so clear there has to be 0 waxes in there. You said you don’t run -105, how cold do you run? I need to get my game to your level for sure!

3 Likes

Some stones

6 Likes

I run cold but just dry ice and alcohol

3 Likes

NO DE WAX??? What??? Diamonds with wax in them!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: change your handle to the heart break kid. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes

Hot runs and no de wax also. Not as big as J12 but I don’t get more $$$ for size.

4 Likes

@BG305, who says you cant grow dimonds withs fats in there. Saturation alows for that separation. Less saturated will turn to sauce at first

@J12 great work

3 Likes

Thanks Dudes

1 Like

I was referring to how nice the liquid portion looks. I don’t dewax either and grow great diamonds but my terp portion has visible wax in there which definitely alters the taste. My problem is I don’t run very cold, ~10F so my pickup is more than desirable. Still good enough for me though haha

3 Likes

Like i said, you can grow dimonds with fats in there.

3 Likes

Very true. But, you can grow better ones, larger, cleaner, and your terps will be worth something, too. You can make even more money off your efforts. Not just up to 50% because that’s all the thca will crash out.

6 Likes

This is what comes out of my miners. :100:% of what I put in a miner gets jarred in retail units and sold. In Cali they seem to like a little sauce on the stones. I actually get a better return on the “Diamond sauce”, but either way I’m selling :100:% of my product.

4 Likes

I’m running for sauce and must have tightened my fats too soon. The popped up over night but there’s still pressure and I see diamonds forming. Should I put new seals on or keep as is. There is pressure and it doesn’t appear to be leaking…

3 Likes

It’s leaking out slowly just like that. I actually started leaving my Jars like that when I was using the jar tech.

5 Likes

if you wanted to swap out the lids for new ones, just put the jar in a really cold place for a bit to remove any pressure the jar has, then swap the lid and proceed as normal. The pressure will rebuild as it warms to room temp.

6 Likes

skipped the cold crash. 7days of growth, first 2 days at ambient temp, then to 85f

6 Likes

Is it ok to leave them like that or better to change the lids out?

Does everyone want to know how to never get another bulging lid again and it doesn’t involve buying a miner from me……

Double lids. :man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3::man_facepalming:t3: If you just use 2 lids you will never have this problem again.

32 Likes

@Killa12345 qualitystainlessparts on eBay?

3 Likes

Damn dude!! That’s what SMART people do LOL!’ That’s excellent!!! Love it!!!

2 Likes