Only The Strong sauce tek

Is 150 the magic number? The highest i have gone is 120psi.

1 Like

120 psi on what? Closed loop or an oven?

It has a backfill on it for nitrogen. I can only assume it hold pressure

1 Like

The n2 backfill is to break the vacuum with inert gas and sweep evolved voltitiles out of the oven.
No vacuum oven from best value, or ai is meant for positive pressure. I know mine won’t take it, the door seal pops off.

7 Likes

My new one does. Its a pressure vessel vac oven. Im telling ya, game changer

7 Likes

Pics?

1 Like

Is it an off the shelf item, or something you’ve created?

1 Like

Its not finished in this pic. Also 90% of the magic is missing in this picture. I plan on having the first prototype in Sacramento next week

9 Likes

Hey, that looks cool! gonna go for glass for the door or polycarbonite?

4 Likes

Its a steel door with high pressure sightglasses

7 Likes

What type of positive pressure is this engeneered to?

4 Likes

I requested 150 psi, ill have to double check that.

8 Likes

Beautiful.

1 Like

My oven isn’t from either of those places you mentioned. Its a hfs. Not saying that makes a difference.

2 Likes

so, I have a question… first timer here and I recently completed a run in mason jar for 22 days and vac’d at -15hg for 4 days. over the 4 days the terp portion got quite a bit darker than when I started… I mean reddish brown, when before I poured it was beautiful gold honey. can I attribute this all to oxidation while in the chamber? (chamber temps were 80f)
also, the terp portion is now kinda cloudy because it seems to have formed into a wet sugar… with all kinds of tiny tiny crystals in it. before vacuum it was clear. can I attribute this to not crashing long enough and there were still an abundance of cannabinoids in the terp portion that had yet to crash out? growth seemed to do nothing the final week of the 3 week crash, so I poured…

1 Like

What is your goal with this oven?

U was supposed to pour the terp portion into another jar and let it sit for another week or so to let all the THC a dropout

Old terps(like old material won’t be light)… The more thca drops out the darker it gets

You need “Clorox crew” my man lmao😉

4 Likes

To secure a patent :wink:

5 Likes

That’s cool. I meant what product do you plan to produce?

It should be a useful tool for crystallization and potentially terpene distillation

2 Likes