Only The Strong sauce tek

Pretty damn nice!!

1 Like

Has Anyone had any luck with attempting crystallization with No Dewax Or Cryo Crash?

1 Like

No cold crash yes, and lower amounts solvent will get smaller diamondsā€¦I never do NON dewax though, I donā€™t want the terp liquid all budder like and veggy tasting

BUTā€¦ The OP original tek is the best for mining LARGE Diamonds

4 Likes

Alot of people do it without the cold crash, however I think they dewax, if you scroll up all my photos are of non dewaxed material, I did cold crash, my terps thick like a jam when done.

2 Likes

Cryo13 do you have an ig?

1 Like

Thatā€™s what happens without dewaxing. It will always thicken up. And from what Iā€™ve been seeing the people doing it with out cold crash tend to have white fully inclusive diamonds. We like ours vvs. I wanna be able to see through it.

6 Likes

You can make them without a cold crash it just makes it easier depending on the starting material in my experience.

2 Likes

No cold crash on that jar

4 Likes

I donā€™t personally have one for my concentrates, however I work for my brother in law as his right hand man, the company ig is therealmtkush

Love this tek! Thank you so much!

How are yā€™all finishing the crystals? Currently we pull a vacuum on the uncapped jars at 85F over a period of days, then we will strain the terp layer off and crush and stir crystals, then pull a full vac on the seperated crystals and terps for a few days at 85F. Weā€™ve had some terpene layers sugar up after theyā€™ve been seperated. Iā€™m thinking for this next batch we can cool the crystal/terp jars down a little from 85F before seperating, maybe this will prevent sugaring.

2 Likes

I like to pour as much of the terp sauce out from the jar into a fine strainer leading into a pyrex dish for more surface area. Once I get enough of the terps out I empty the crystals into separate pyrex dish and purge for 3-4 days at 85Ā°F half vac

5 Likes

Had something interesting happen. We left a 3/4bud & trim run in the cold crash for 3 days today oct29 and had a separation of colors in the jar, Yet not seeing a bloom because of a non dewax. But color separation in my solution
Is this supposed to happen in this amount for a non dewax?

3 Likes

While there is no bloom, it looks like you have the ā€œsandy beachā€ of thca at the bottom. I would expect to see a color separation like this as well

3 Likes

How do you re dissolve shatter into butane? I have lots of shatter I need to turn into diamonds for a customer. I see ethanol as an option? My goal was to make diamonds like usual but came to find itā€™s hard to dissolve wax back into butane .

Not fun in an open atmosphere. Trust me lol. You need a solvent that will dissolve oil when warm but not when cold. Butane works it just usually evaporates too quickly.

Put max 200 ml in 2L Mason jar. Spray liquid tane from a cylinder into the jar until half full. Let the jar dissolve on itā€™s own in a ventilated area and or fume hood. Once solution is back to a honey state you can repeat by adding another liter. DO NOT CAP THE JAR.

Or get a pressure vessel. Put oil in vessel. Vac down, fill with tane, walk away or add gentle heat. Product will dissolve in warm butane. (Warm is relevant to boiling point)

2 Likes

Yea I tried it and sucks sounds so easy in my head why is so it easy to strip it from flower but not from it self? The pressure vessel sounds right I totally didnā€™t think about that although how much lb or ml of a tri blend to oleo resin would be good to start out at . In a 6x12 vessel . Do I do 80% rule or a lot less?

If you mean dont fill vessel more than 80% yes thatā€™s always a rule.

I couldnā€™t tell you how much to put but I can tell you that heat will make it so you need less solvent. Be smart about your heat source.

1 Like

Anyone had the chance to test the thoery on if you only get white sand on bottom your to saturatedā€¦

And I know for sure if freezes over solid it for sure is not saturated enoughā€¦ All this is during cold crash for full bloom of course, getting those large singular stones, and CLEAR!

3 Likes

Have you ever wondered it might be strain dependent or a lot of factors kinda like making stable shatter?

1 Like

Like only certain strain can make diamonds?

Or only certain ones can make full bloom?