Only The Strong sauce tek

i have always had a thought that if you get a 5% yield on wet material its worth it because you’re actually getting a higher percentage back on your material
20% of (100 pounds wet material) = 20 lb dry material.
20% of (10 pounds material) = 2 lb of shatter
5% of (100 pounds wet material) = 5 lb live/sauce

these are all ballpark numbers here… but it seems to me like live resin/sauce(fresh frozen extractions) has to have the highest profit margin along the a high quality product. what do you guys think about that?

3 Likes

another question what type of material do you use for this teck ? is it truly fresh frozen or is the material partially dried before being flash frozen. i had people tell me they dry it out a bit before hand to eliminate some of the water wile still keeping the terps and trichs fresh. has anyone has luck with fully dried material and was there a difference in quality(color or thickness of terp portion) ?or was there any difference in crash time and recrystallization times??

1 Like

You can you ANY material! More terpenes the fresher the material though.

1 Like

This SOP calls for whatever material you want to run right?..if I’m not mistaking the SOP works flash frozen or dried, dewax or with wax

I’ve only did with live Dewaxing though so idk for :100:

And live, means flash frozen within next 20min - 2 days max

Having some issues with keeping enough pressure in jars. I’m using 10:1 solvent ratio and using the 2/3 cycro and 1/3 cap ratios as well. Next step is getting a miner. Anyone have any info that might help please share. TIA…

Are you using brand new caps? And bands

Sounds like you need another 30-60min before capping…

Btw what size vessels are you sealing? We can definitely help, I know several ppl with miner… They would suggest for safety much better

For producing diamonds, either will work just great, sounds like you just need a slight tweaking…

Considering this SOP should be considered intermediate or expert level, don’t feel bad, and DON’T GIVE UP!!! The jar for sure the easiest method when done correct

Even if you let a lil more solution evap you will still build plenty of pressure, if your lids or bands are giving,they are telling you have to much if you have new lids,bands and are following SOP. Just wait a lil while longer at room temp before Sealing

2 Likes

Yes you can use dried and cured!

Appreciate the help! Not giving up yet!! Have tried twice now with little success mostly (sauce) consistency… either plan on building a miner or just go the cheap way and buy a harbor freight spray tank for 100$… its rates for 60psi which I assumed would be plenty and then some… any of ya guys on IG? Would like to see some more pics of ppl pushing the strongtek! @StoneD

1 Like

I wouldn’t use anything plastic, if that’s the sprayer you talking about,

Glass jars only…

What do you need to see,?

My biggest issue was I was doing couple the directions wrong… I’m sure that’s all that had happen

1 Like

@StoneD No not the actual sprayer but the tank for the paint thinking putting jars inside w/o cap and gaining pressure that way… if needed adding pressure… here’s a pic for a general idea of what I’m talking about, haven’t seen anyone talk or mention one of these yet and figured it was def worth a thought.!

1 Like

Also have a couple of pics of jars after cycro and capped… Are these the best jars to use, considering usually 1/4-1/2 runs…? I’m thinking more actual MS inside of jars during the cycro and cap stage would work better as everytime by the end of it I have not much MS in any jars and it’s all split up.

1 Like

Ok first you made the same mistake I did for first time.

Quart wide mouth the smallest jar needs to be used… Even if only 4g end product

You need more space in general in the jar, your having to judge the 2/3 and the 1/3 ratio to wildly with such small jars, I did the same thing you did, and failed…

Giving bigger jar you’ll be much more accurate, I like the quarts the best for smallest runs, then just go big as you need, I can just get the stuff out the quarts better (and less surface to slide over when pouring terps), I pour directly into the jar the moment I hit the amount tane needed. Leave the jars down a 1/3… Start cryo right then. Then after cryo, youll be able to closer judge the 1/3 Rd Mark on the jar

1 Like

Okay… annnnnd we try this again😑 Maybe 3rd times a charm lol… and just to be sure and was thinking the same maybe evap more like 2/3 after in jar and cycro that and cap real soon after pull it out considering not gonna loose any in cycro or should I stil to the 1/3s since was using small jars… really hoping to get a bit better results this time that’s why I figured would ask some of the great people on this forum🙌🏻 Any thoughts on the paint-tank(miner😉) I posted?

1 Like

@ReallyBlazing365 have you read the entire thread?

2 Likes

Yes multiple times, like i said created an account to get actual input from what I showed… @cyclopath

then asking @Sgfarms about their experience using a harbour freight paint pot would seem to make sense…

because they’ve posted that they are actually using one.

1 Like

Use big one jar and pour versus the many jars. That many jars is multiplying your problems.

2 Likes

It’s really more down to following directions exact, some the directions are vague…

Changing your vessel size will be the best option! I promise man, those jars are for once it’s done and stored in,4oz mason jar? Just think this will really space measured then you can follow the thirds more closely

I had to explain what I thought the directions meant to someone for them to tell me well almost right, then corrected where I was confused…There was tons of , Ooooooo moments then

1 Like

@StoneD @Mastercoolkeif Appreciate the both of you…! Will be back with results. Getting dry ice and new jars today. Should be before weekend when they get capped and start the formation stage. Hoping the jars will help, time before the jars posted I used the regular mouth 8oz jars w/ no success either. Thinking bigger jar will help with the pressure build up as well considering more space instead of blowing jar lids/rings left and right… one more run this way then headed to the paint tank to give it a try as well.

1 Like

So I’ve had some success using the jar method, and have recently put together a diamond miner. I have read through everything, but I didn’t see a definitive answer on whether you should burp when using a miner, or keep it sealed till the end? Any tips would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes