Only The Strong sauce tek

Unless you find jars w SS lids and PTFE liner then there technically isn’t a jar for the job

3 Likes

Just googled it lol

“This Greenwood Products straight-sided jar has a soda-lime glass body and a white polypropylene screw-on cap with a PTFE-faced liner. The wide-mouth jar accepts large solid samples, and has straight sides that allow for complete removal of contents. The white polypropylene cap is suitable for use with solids, mild acids, alkalis, solvents, alcohols, oils, and aqueous solutions. The cap has a PTFE-faced liner that provides chemical resistance to strong acids and solvents, and a foamed polypropylene liner base that provides secure sealing. The soda-lime glass body provides resistance to heat, shock, and thermal expansion. This bottle is suitable for storing soil and environmental samples, and for use in mixing and storing liquid or solid samples, including acids and solvents.”

7 Likes

Is it food grade nitrogen or is it nitrogen I can just pick up at a welding supply store did oxygen work better or should I use a mixture

High purity or food grade will do. Both are at the welding store

1 Like

Here Are some Photos from last pull anyone have ideas on washing or a step by step to recrystallize 15-17 days old

5 Likes
2 Likes

Just curious what was weight of original starting material.? What are the yields typically when doing diamonds ? I was gonna do one this week just wondering what type of yield should I expect ?

Thought id share my journey

3 Likes

From finished crude i return 25-35% diamonds for example 100g crude 25-30 grams diamonds not including extra solvent weight .
hope this helps .

2 Likes

Thank you yes it does help thank you . So basically 25-35% of your starting material is your return jeez those #s don’t really sound that great if your using really good material. I thought I was gonna hear like 50-60% out of adding solvent to already made concentrate . Oh well I guess that’s why they cost so much huh? Lol :joy: thanks terpmaster I appreciate the help

Other portion still tests over 50% thc so its quite possible that im not getting it all on my first crystallization also on first crystallization diamonds are testing over 95% thca so super clean

8 Likes

So I’m gonna attempt this here in a day or two but I start with bio material and make shatter usually but I want try this let me just run thru steps and correct me if I’m wrong I’ve never done this . So I must have everything at cryo temp right blast tube etc
Then you send bho liquid thru filter media for fats ? Then put back on dry ice in jar with lid cracked to maintain cryo for 8hours or So then seal when 1/3 solvent is left an put in dark corner away from everything for couple weeks ? Sorry is that correct I’m assuming the room temp for the two weeks is equivalent of warming a miner?

1 Like

I do not filter i just run cold as possible . Hard to say how much to let evaporate, the residual butane will be more or less on different runs. Its really the constancy your looking for thin as possible without blowing lids .

2 Likes

Thanks Terpmaster I didn’t wanna send thru filter media Thanks for the tip but does everything thing else sound correct tho?

To me yes can anyone else chime in ?
More input the better!

1 Like

I just pour from the CLS into a jar and leave it for a few weeks, then pour the terps off and purge separately… It’s as simple as that. You’ll get the hang of the consistency with a few runs under your belt.

13 Likes

No need to over complicate things like @clouds said just a little trial and error !

3 Likes

Thanks guys I like simple :nerd_face: I love future4200 almost everyone here is helpful best forum or group I have ever been on :+1:

7 Likes

If u scroll back to beginning and read just lil while ull see ppl got pretty deep with there questions and all was explained pretty quickly.

Also very detailed description throughout

4 Likes

I know but I figured I’d double check make sure I didn’t read it wrong or if there was some sort of short cut someone came up with along the way that I didn’t notice this is a huge thread I think the biggest thread :thinking:

3 Likes