On the hunt for thc-a flower

Looking for thc-a flower. Hit up the dm’s.

Bump

Anyone?

Please be a verified member.

I can put you in touch with a broker. Where are you located?

By “broker” do you mean basment trapper? Dont buy THCa flower unless its directly from the source and that source can supply you with all the legal paperwork and testing, otherwise you’re just buying unlicensed/BM marijuana and that will fuck your life if your caught with it.

Easy ways to determine if THCa flower products are legitimate is pre harvest testing and chain of custody paperwork, unfortunately these can be faked so the 2nd clue is products quality and price, if it is priced like traditional market it probably is traditional market, if it looks like it fully grown indoor and tests over 20% its probably not THCa hemp, which due to growing regulations most will look very larfy and under developed, 3rd would be to know what state its coming from since there are less then 15 that test just D9% vs total THC in the plant

I just moved to a rec legal state from a medical only state. Ive tried hitting up a few dispensaries, but the herb is lacking alot to be desired.

No, I mean actual brokers for legal Thca products with COA’s and COC’s. You are being ridiculous if you think that market is not available at this point.

1 Like

No im being honest that the majority of that market is just trappers with fake paperwork :wink:

3 Likes

Thca hemp flower isnt going to be any better and if it is its probably not actually thca hemp, use your due diligence is all I can say if the farm or “broker” wont back the claims of Legality in court you probably shouldn’t buy that product :man_shrugging:

Idk why I argued. I completely agree.