Omg I can’t smoke anymore D8

I think California prices stink. But, it is a luxury to have retail weed to complain about.

13 Likes

Cali prices stink for the producer. Lbs are going for 14-1700. Last year lbs were 5-7k. At the seshes there’s 8-10$ grams at every booth. Prices are insanely low…should clarify not retail at a rec shop. Those prices definitely stink

2 Likes

Regulated producers in the California market are my heroes. They aren’t making it easy on you. I’m not optimistic about it local program at all. It breaks my heart for the farmers who are sincerely trying to make it work.

3 Likes

… I’ve been hearing 3’s for fuego even still

3 Likes

I get 3 to 33 for my super fire shit and still have buyers complaining. Then they go buy for 15, then come back a week later for the stuff for 3

3 Likes

Hold strong brotha :muscle:

Hodl fam

2 Likes

“YOOOO YOU GET IT THAT CHEAP? FUCK BRO LET ME GO WITH NEXT TIME AND WE’LL BOTH BUY AND GET THEM FUCKING SUPER CHEAP VIA BULK”

crickets

4 Likes

I’m curious about Delta 9, as pure as it can get. Is there anywhere I could travel to that would sell me high purity D9 that I could then fly home, mix with terpenes and load into disposable plens for my own legal needs?

You can buy 8 grams at a time in Colorado, 5 grams at a time in Oregon, 7 at a time in Washington. Idk anywhere that has a larger single purchase limit, you’ll have to smurf it wherever you go. OK med is open to out of state patients, you can buy an oz at a time there

In AK you can buy up to an OZ, or up to 4,500mg in concentrates/vapes

Unfortunately what you have described is a crime. We are putting top men on this.

@TheFeds

No but really for the fucking love of god don’t do that.

3 Likes

If possession is legal just drive to Massachusetts, there’s zero reason to fly anywhere from NYS. Especially to California, where you’d fly over nearly 10 REC markets on the way lol.

3 Likes

Sent DM, compliant, complete with all the proper testing. Solvent, Metal, and pesti free.

EDIT: Have someone in NY with clean d8 as well if its easier for you.

That’s what you get for dining at Olivetol Garden, thanks wooks!

1 Like

I dont understand why people in illegal states dont just use the DNMS… its like 200 a zip for non crc fiya… I WOULD JUST BE GUESSING

2 Likes

This shit is more entertaining than HBO. :rofl:

3 Likes

At this point I get at least one message a day asking what D9 is and if it’s illegal. MAKE THE PAIN STOP.

4 Likes

^What is this^

3 Likes

Google is your friend! I sell cbd and legal cannabinoids only. got some o dat cbn-oa brobro u like sleepin famalam?!

3 Likes

The amount of times i have to explain d8 vs d9 you would think i actually know what i’m talking about,

ITS PROPIETARY

1 Like