Omg I can’t smoke anymore D8

I hurts so fucking bad. But it’s all I can get locally. Is it safe to eat? Are there any legit online delta 9 vendors. I’m at minimum months away from starting a grow to supply my family’s needs. Please help.

2 Likes

Sounds like time to jump on a flight. Buy some medicine and go back home.

15 Likes

I’ve got maybe a couple hundred bucks to work with on any given Friday after the bills n shit. Be cool though.

2 Likes

you can just om allegiant for $30 and spirit cheap too… This is your best bet…

3 Likes

Where abouts are you at?

1 Like

From experience, I would say that yes, D8 is safe to consume through eating/edibles. I had the distinct pleasure of smoking some D8 that made it hard for me to breathe weeks after. I’m just now starting to get my lungs back to normal, but that’s because I haven’t smoked anything (cigs, doobies, etc) in over a month. I’m at the point where I’m going to quit smoking cigarettes because my lungs were SO fucked up.
And I went through a process over time to ensure that when I talked shit it was about the right thing, and not because I have something against D8. I went to eating it, to good effect, but I highly doubt I’ll be smoking ANY D8 again. I don’t care about the potency, or anything!

2 Likes

That’s cheap. I had no idea.

New York State.

2 Likes

man, opposite coast! Do you have any room to grow a few plants?

5 Likes

They mentioned being a few months from having a grow up and running; sounds like its in the works but not an immediate solution.

Is D8 specifically hurting your lungs, or does smoking in general set them off?

Could be poop soup d8

5 Likes

could be, I know my lungs aren’t young anymore lol.

14 Likes

Didn’t they heavily decriminalize in New York? Should be weed dealers everywhere no? Or are you looking for something specific

4 Likes

NY Legalized.

5 Likes

So far weed is legal to possess if you can find it, and smokable if it’s not hemp. And it’s legal to produce if you’re operating a licensed grow. In other words not legal for the working class/poor. Personel medical grow will be legal in like a year and adult use personal grow six months after that.

2 Likes

That’s backasswards, they are going to allow smoking weed but not hemp.
If my memory serves me correctly, we cant ship hemp edibles to NY.

Remember, ya’ll voted them smart guys into office. :+1:

5 Likes

No no hemp is legal to smoke. But I never buy intentionally.

This is why you jump on a plane. Visit a place like California where they don’t give a fuck leaving LAX with weed and concentrates.

Fly into NY which seems to have one of the more lenient possession laws NOW and Medicate properly. All this is federally against the law but weed laws are not as serious as 15 years ago.

9 Likes

If anybody wants a cali guide hit me up im bored as fuck

7 Likes

Little sprint airlines turn and burn. This can all be done in a 1/2 a day. Usually they have shitty East coast times for direct flight to Cali at like 6am eastern. And they fly back at like 12pm western which becomes a direct red eye getting in at like 6am.

You can be in Cali from 10am to 8pm buying all the medication you need for 2 months and be back in your home state under 24 hours.

13 Likes

For real, Prices are good right now too. Not dirt cheap but not absurd like when disty was fetching 6-7

3 Likes