Old school Honey Oil

I had the ISO-3 until a few months ago that they gave me to review but I recently gave it to a friend since I’m not a grower or have much need. It’s pretty much the same as that old one except a little shinier, bigger fins but same process. The 3, called “The Quartermaster” can process up to a half pound of material and the “4” is supposed to process 5 lbs, I think. And it does isomerize and decarb. I’ve had labs run that were interesting.

Here’s the “3”: ISO-3 By D. Gold | Skunk Pharm Research

I don’t think they brought the “4” to market. They were offering it to owners of the 3 for testing but I didn’t need something that big. There were other extractors coming on the market like the Source Turbo and then the closed loops and the FECO from the ISO lost its appeal. Really dirty stuff for today’s world, 24 hour heated extraction. Worked great but yuck. I learned from lab testing that it would decarb after nine hours and didn’t want to go longer than that if you wanted to keep your other cannabinoids. After 24 hours the biomass was the color of straw. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like