OLCC Announces Voluntary Recall of Potentially Harmful Cannabis Vaping Product

“The agency is warning consumers to be aware of an olive-based terpene additive that can cause respiratory problems similar to those caused by vitamin E acetate.”

For now, the OLCC said, anybody who purchased an Oregrown product that might contain Viscosity should check the label.

“Consumers can verify the date of manufacture and whether an item they have purchased is subject to this recall,” the OLCC said. “Any Oregrown PAX Era D9 Elite item with the label identification of ‘2520’ and made before August 31, 2019, should be destroyed by the consumer or returned to the retailer where the item was purchased.”

7 Likes

I wonder who’s thickener/thinner it is this time?

2 Likes

True Terpenes’ Viscosity.

5 Likes

Burn…

4 Likes

SPF vitamin e

3 Likes

Rub viscosity on your entire body before going to the beach.

Lol

1 Like

I think they cut the diluent and delta 8 out of the lineup at the same time

Glad none of the stuff I’ve gotten from them has that shit in it. Shame, too. I really like what they produce. Glad PAX pods are so overpriced, too. Only reason I don’t use their system for vaping, as it really is a superior vape battery.

Makes me want to return what I have out of principle and not buy their products anymore. I have quite a bit on the shelf.

2 Likes

I got you…

2 Likes

*return for full refund of retail plus taxes so I can support a company that doesn’t poison their clients (knowingly or not).

There should be nothing but cannabis products in any cart. Live, distillate, hte, zombie (live + distillate), and even cannabis derived terps. Diluents have no business in there! Your product doesn’t work in the cart without diluent, get another goddamn cart that will work for your product!

10 Likes

Facts…

3 Likes

And you need to stop changing your name! Driving me crazy! Haha

Facts…

6 Likes

This made me lol

Facts…

1 Like

What a bummer oregrown is dealing with that shit. Ive been friends with him for many years on ig watching him grow and do his thing!

Hopefully it all gets figured out… this olive oil shit pretty crazy :grimacing:

1 Like

Oregrown selling cut carts for $30 a half gram :face_vomiting: What complete fuckery. Literally no excuse for that shit.

6 Likes

Thats a bummer to hear! Especially if he knows whats going on.

I knew him from the growing days before he blew up and got his indoor and his little empire going!

1/2 cup Viscosity + 1/2 cup acetic acid (vinegar) = salad dressing!

5 Likes