Oklahoma processing company

Whatsup, I own a licensed processing company in oklahoma(gnarly herb extracts). I am the sole owner and operator so we are a pretty small company… I’m looking to see if there might be any interest in some sort of partnership/investors to help my already existing company grow and expand or to possibly even start a new company here in Oklahoma with a new location. Currently I already am licensed, own the property, building, and my extraction equipment. What is hard for me is to package, drive around and make sales, drop samples off for testing, all the paperwork, marketing, etc… all while focusing on making extracts. Just a thought I’ve been having and wanted to see what interest was out there if any at all🤙 ! Check out my Instagram @gnarlyherbextracts IMG_20200111_221229|666x500

4 Likes

Nice work. Hit us up at 1-833-Pure-Gas and ask to speak to Lex. We have quite a few customers in OK that may be able to collaborate with you…

I AM intereted , I own a complete CO32 equipment’s please contact me ricardocheaz@me.com

1 Like

DM me I have plenty of people in OKC looking for work, Tulsa as well.

1 Like

Just hire some entry level positions, investors generally don’t want to work if they’re funding the operation

2 Likes

I’m funding with partner and intending on working, more interested in the hands on than anything. Wish you luck on your growth.

I’m very interested in having a conversation with you guys about this. I’m in Oklahoma and have a lot of material to process and I’m ready to expand rapidly because I’ve got a lot of more material just waiting for the green light so expansion is going to be important for me to pick up on quickly. I’m definitely interested in a mutually beneficial relationship.

Whoa threads active lol. Had to shutdown my processing lab due to the city changing zoning regulations and not allowing me to rezone or get a special use permit. Always down to get something else setup and going but currently making all the concentrates for steelhouse organics and okie skunk, recently stopped making concentrates for medicus auri but I was making all of their bho products as well.

So you dont actually own a licensed business?

I still own a commercial cultivation company and process for other licensed processing companies now. This post is old and no longer relevant lol @TheWillBilly

2 Likes