Oklahoma live resin prices

For my oklahoma people. Just about ready to start making drops in the legal oklahoma market. Was wondering what prices you guys are seeing for,

Live Diamond Sauce
Live badder
Live sugar

I’ve seen dispensary prices all over the place. Just trying to get a ballpark. Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Are you wanting wholesalers to comment? I have a pretty basic price sheet.

some companies are selling as low as $8-10/g for their live. up to 25 for really good diamonds.

1 Like

I know, Oklahoma boys need to step their game up. I’m seeing for diamond sauce (with actual nice diamonds, not sugar) go in the range of $25/g wholesale.

9 Likes

My god that’s outrageous! Get it while it’s hot boys!!!

4 Likes

Seriously! Was shocked to see those prices wholesale…

2 Likes

Yeah us too, in Oct. no one was selling under 20/g for live. There is a TON of mids here and we will continue to see a lot of 10-15$ live rez. Luckily with so much on the market, people are finally stepping up the quality and now we are actually seeing real diamonds at an acceptable price, the market quality has gone up and price has gone down but it’s still dropping fast. I think fire diamonds will top out at $20 by the end of the year. I’d like to know where people are at with cured and where they see it going.

Thanks everyone for the responses. I went out this week. Got a few small sales at around 22.50. had a few ask about bigger orders but only willing to pay $12g for diamonds packaged. I was really hoping to stay in the $20-25 range, we’re a new brand so pretty sure that’s why that’s all were getting offered.

Almost feel like just opening our own dispensary if all were going to get is $12. But we’ll see how it goes.

8 Likes

1 Like

Vertical integration or bust…imo

And if you can’t make money at $12 a gram wholesale…

5 Likes

Some stoner ASMR there.

So much money at 12/g

5 Likes

We grew it, froze it, and processed it. No crc. Testing came back clean. We have it in miron uv jars. Just the jars alone are $1.30 plus stickers and on top the new metrc labels. Just feel it’s worth more than $12 when they’re paying 9 bucks for crc sugar. We’re going to hit some more stores and see how it goes.

5 Likes

Once you know your worth, you’ll stop giving people discounts

6 Likes

This is the problem with selling quality material in a new market. Consumers, and ESPECIALLY vendors/resellers do not understand or give a fuck about quality. They don’t understand about terp conent and how saucy diamonds are different than greasy CrC sugar. They are searching the lowest price to maximize profits so they can sell it for a low price and get product off fast. Keep your prices high homie. As markets mature they will realize the value of your product and it is much harder to lower your price to loyal customers than it is to raise it once competition sets in. Don’t let others dictate the value of your product.

5 Likes

unfortunately everyone and their dog decided to a huge grow, freeze and blast it all this year, I seriously have never seen SO MUCH MIDS in my life, if you got fire, it will sell, just going to take more hustle to get people to see the value.

3 Likes

Next year probably dry half and blast half, this year’s stuff yielded amazing were happy. The oklahoma market doesn’t seem ready for the higher quality stuff yet. I have a few friends that work at dispensaries they say that most of the people just go for the cheapest they can get, don’t get me wrong he said there’s a connoisseur market but pretty small.

We’ve gotten good feedback from the sales we did make, probably going to take a few months for things to start rolling.

2 Likes

They were just lowballing you. We are seeing live resin that quality sell for 18 dollars all day.

Oklahoma dispensaries are notorious for lowballing. There is 2600 of them man all fighting for 300k customers…

4 Likes

Can I have your basic wholesale price sheet please

1 Like