Oklahoma Licensed Cannabis Pesticide Remediation Tolling

As the title says, looking for toll remediation services in the licensed OK market

3 Likes

Man, I don’t know many people with proper labs quite ready for that, I know there are some people here running some advanced shizz, but testing labs are sketch asf, so I am iffy as to how well prepared this market is for secondary/ancillary services…

2 Likes

if I hear something, shall say something.

1 Like

Following. I’ll be in Oklahoma next month reviewing much of the market place.

2 Likes

Second this.

1 Like

You can’t legally remediate in Oklahoma.

Have to toss the entire batch.

5 Likes

You can’t legally water wash and scrub disty in OKC? :wink:

1 Like

If at any point from seed to sale the product is contaminated with action levels of pesticide, you have to provide evidence that the entire batch is destroyed by one of six cannabis waste companies.

The head of the OMMA’s laboratory / audit division told me this last time I spoke w him.

6 Likes

that’s a big 180 from no testing, even in Oregon piperonyl butoxide and pyrethrins can be remediated

1 Like

Ya, so wash and scrub all your disty and when you get it tested and it’s pesticide free, no problem, right?

2 Likes

Correct, as long as it passes the first time, it’s usable. If it fails, it all has to go to waste. Seems silly when you can fix it for certain processes.

I have a couple clients out there with adequate labs with reactors and chromo columns. I can probably mitigate that as a consult, if you want me to make some calls.

How much needs to be remediated

4 Likes

20L, unsure on its “already been tested and needs destruction” legal status…

How do I follow your work. Definitely can use some knowledge and understanding about the pesticide in Oklahoma. Thank you bub

My Instagram page is good. Just started my own company too.

@thegratefulphil @gdf.llc

Happy to answer questions to fellow okies

2 Likes

can do a color remediation but not a pesticide remediation in ok

1 Like

I have seen over half a dozen labs in OKC and some were making me wish I didn’t go there. But there was this one that was huge and looked hella clean. I’m heading up there on Monday to set up shop and get my c1d1 booth ordered. Just applied for our license and we can’t wait to get started pumping out straight quality.

In other news, I’ve been up there 3 times in the last 2 weeks and I must say, all them damn dispensaries EVERYWHERE, is reminding me of the LA scene back in 2011. We’re gonna wait for our store front. We’re still going to lease out the building and have a license tied to the place, but we want to wait for our first harvest and to build it out right for…

Been talking with my buddies over at the health department and all about opening up a true Coffee and dispensary shop when we pump out our first products… my wife is a pastry master and an awesome Barista so she’s hella excited.

Oklahoma, who tf would have ever thought

(Praying for ALL the growers out there in OK who were destroyed, literally, by caterpillars and mold.)

4 Likes

right? never would’ve thought Oklahoma would blow up this big, it’s because of the very loose regulation compared to other states