Oklahoma Land

Hi brutha! We have a large processor in Tulsa. We could easily handle all of your biomass either for sale or potential splits. We run ethanol but will be gaining butane extraction within a month. Hopefully we could build a relationship, let me know if you are interested. Have a blessed day!

1 Like

I just had a revelation, @Bandit0 is @thumper’s okie cousin.

3 Likes

Hey I’m looking at properties on Zillow.

If anyone with knowledge wants to offer up an opinion about this property I’d be interested to hear.

Location? Price? Anything else you might think about this I’m interested.

I’m not necessarily interested in making profits on any of the cannabis infrastructure, but maybe. Probably just set up a small shop for myself.

I know Oklahoma is not Cali but I’m just laughing to myself at how much cheaper this property is than a similar one in Cali. LOL, just the house alone without any shops or greenhouses would cost more than $500k here.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/373166-E-1010th-Rd-Okemah-OK-74859/84313444_zpid/

1 Like

Hey I would like to discuss your biomass. Thanks

A pic of a friend of a friends farm in OK of one of their struggles this week. Heat can play a factor!

Usually PVC trellis is less melty…

3 Likes

Just fwiw, gray pvc conduit contains uv inhibitors and holds up much better in the sun. White pvc isn’t meant to see sunlight.

4 Likes

That sounds like a steal! Move is and start growing

He ripped off a whole bunch of people and hasnt been around since. Probably has another acct but be weary

2 Likes

Redundant comment because I can’t read