Oklahoma has got a dirty weed problem

Oklahoma has positioned themselves for federal legalization. There’s a reason they didn’t put caps. They ain’t stupid they’re already one of the biggest distrobution hubs for commodities in America and they saw an opportunity and are taking advantage of it.

Edit: Also culturally one of the biggest believers of free market capitalism in the country.

10 Likes

And that’s also a part of my debate. I’m in one of the best possible incubators.

I’m personally enjoying my Oklahoma weed experience. Lined up with the right partners and now growing into our shoes. Baby steps.

Toured some fire Mac1 phenos yesterday.

Mac n Cheese and Mimosa cheese had my nose in heaven.

Shitty temp phone camera.

6 Likes

Eagle 20 was preventative. Had to go up to Nova 40 if the problem started, and then go completely nuclear with meltatox if the problem persisted.

No penecillin shots needed here lol

2 Likes

What?
12,000?

Wow

1 Like

Wax baller jars 28g $50 everyday $45 on 4/20
Thc-a crystalline 5-10 g
$30 Oz of flower
Most of it sucks but
Some I look at and think that there is no way to grow high quality flower and sell it for $33 Oz
3/$75 etc
$5 g top shelf $100 Oz pts

How in the hell?!!!

Now shit gets real they are dropping growers and processors left and right! Dispos as well!
There is moratorium on new commercial licenses

So supply will go down and price will come up some I think

1 Like

Shhhh

It’s only a problem if you don’t sell it and recognize your opportunity vs STFUing for everyone else. Who am I to judge the first to market to recognize that they created all future commercial issues for themselves to spread like wildfire… Using their own means of unrecognized commercial growing. Muahahah this is a giant Comedy. Paving the future of those abused by it.

This is more on topic than whatever ‘I drank mouthwash for breakfast’ ramble you’re on

1 Like

How does heavy metal end up in products in the first place?

Dirty butane tanks. Lotta people won’t take the hour or 2 it takes to just do a dry run and recover the cleaned butane into a clean stainless steel tank. So laziness pretty much

1 Like

Comes out of the ground. Leaded fuel was everywhere for a long, long time.

It’s accumulated in the ground, same way it accumulates in our tissues.

Cannabis is a fantastic heavy metal accumulator—and it passes through to extracts.

10 Likes

because the testing is wrong and it does have heavy metals in it before extraction. I absolutely do dry runs on my tanks. Its not always laziness. Testing here is shit.

2 Likes

Very true, I’ve found most of my favorite thrash bands stoned out of my mind

2 Likes

what greedy fucks dont do…

get soil samples done when you’ve decided on plots…
remediate anything unsavory.
test again and repeat until sample clears for all nasties.

best way is to grow fibre hemp for 2 seasons and let the plants suck up all the unwanteds… BUT we’re talking about human greed here so of course OK is riddled with bullshit that could ruin their CNS.

6 Likes

Greedy fucks also use plant growth regulators, which make heavy metal accumulation even worse.

8 Likes

"The short term and long term effects of PGR weed on your body and overall health include:

Liver damage
Migraines & headaches
Dizziness
Scatterbrained (inability to concentrate)
Difficulty breathing & coughing
Impacting your fertility
Skin irritation
Eye irritation
Potential organ damage

i can’t stand fucking PGR’s being used. makes my eyes twitch…

4 Likes

Some folks go to the trouble of feeding them to their plants….

5 Likes

So ur using real or fake jewelry stones as seeds?(

2 Likes

I think you need to address that question to his alt he’s inexplicably using instead of his real account all of a sudden

2 Likes

Lmao I can’t respond with my main. You act shocked my account is in time-out subby. It’ll be back when it’s time out is over lol
It’s not like my username isn’t a dead give away XD
@stoneD lol you’re replying to an old image of literal crap removed from another companies extract. That we removed in refining. Looked like aluminum/ metal shavings / ground up metal powder.

It was definitely gross.