Oklahoma - Florida - Georgia - Arkansas - Looking for partners to produce award winning vape carts

I’m looking for southeast US partners to produce vape carts made with steam distilled terpenes. I’ve won a lot of awards for this specific extract. Ideally, a partner would be a licensed processor/manufacturer with ethanol extraction and distillation, and a successful track record. I would need minimal lab space for steam distillation, homogenization, storage, filling, and packaging of consistently high quality 100% cannabis live terpene vape cartridges for rec or medicinal markets.

I’ve worked primarily on the west coast - Humboldt, Mendo, So Cal, and Medford, OR. I am willing to relocate anywhere in the US given the right opportunity, but I would prefer to stay in the southeast. I own all equipment and I have one capital partner, and we are ready to make a move.

DM with questions.

Thanks

Alan
@th3alch3mi5t

4 Likes

Shit Ill teach you how to make award winning carts n vapes you gotta be close to the verified manufacturers here and china brodie.