Oklahoma CRC Extraction Workshop March 28th and 29th

I am hosting a class with the @oklahomapure guys at the end of the month, in Shawnee, OK.

I will be focusing on CRC extraction, I will also cover batter and whipping. Along with this will be a nice quiet passive run done on a bizzybee, we will also cover fundamentals of passive recovery.

@shadownaught from @carbonchemistryltd will be joining us both days and giving us a rundown on all of the media they provide. I think this is awesome, I haven’t had him attend any of my workshops yet. @OklahomaPure will also be setting up distribution for carbon chemistry, anyone in Oklahoma will be able to get their media at a moments notice, if they are ever in a pinch, or find themselves running low unexpectedly.

@Cannagas will be there as well, to help set anyone up with clean solvents. I’ll be using their solvent for the extraction part of the class. As well as their cleaning solvents to make sure we keep sanitized (shameless Corona safety plug) around the lab and keep everything clean. Anyone in Oklahoma should definitely take advantage of this situation. They will be setting up a hub in Oklahoma after this class for everyone to get better solvents.

The bizzybee crew will be making an appearance to wrangle and jangle with the oklahomies.

We will also be doing a giveaway for a free ticket through @OklahomaPure, follow them on the IG for details on how to qualify.

There are Goodlifegang discount along with cash discounts if you meet up with the guys from Oklahoma Pure. A good life gang member can save just over $200 per ticket. Someone signing up for GLG can save quite a few hundred bucks that day just for attending, as well. Including a discount for attending the class and paying for the membership cash, too. @Future won’t be in attendance, but he will be there in spirit.

Here’s a link to the eventbrite :

9 Likes

Definitely a good deal to get a GLG discount and bring a team needing training.

5 Likes

If an entire lab is wanting to come, I would definitely work a deal for the whole crew to attend. Especially if they are glg. Even if just one and they bring 4 total. Could save a grand

4 Likes

Love this whole thing! Best of luck!

3 Likes

Man that’s 30 minutes from me but I do not have the extra cash at the moment to attend, sounds awesome though and wish I could be there

2 Likes

We are very excited to get this train rolling! A ton of knowledge going to be under one roof:
@Dred_pirate
@Shadownaught
@Cannagas

• the BizzyBee crew

Leveling up the entire state!!

4 Likes

Going to be a great time fellas. We look forward to seeing all you guys there and bringing Cannagas Hydrocarbons to help the master himself show off his CRC skills to the attendees. Dred does not play around when it comes to color remediation and just listening to him yet watching him do it live is worth your time.

As Dred said it, we will also have some sanitary solvents there to help keep the lab clean during this Corona bender.

Oklahoma is about to really set the bar in our industry and we will be there to help all attendees with the right high purity solvents to outfit their lab for the right price. We specialize in building custom programs per lab to help you reach your production goals, every time. So when time does come to figure that out for your lab, we will be there to help.

See you guys soon!

@Dred_pirate @Shadownaught @OklahomaPure

3 Likes