OKC GLG Meet 3/6/21

https://ethosmanufacturing.com/tour-dates/

Who all is going to be there? I am looking forward to meeting my fellow okies. Is there any new info on this meet, like location? I will have dabs and live rez carts on me and am excited to see some of the fire that is being cooked up here.

4 Likes

Most likely I’ll be attending if all goes to plan. More than likely will just have some of the local fire from apothecary. Big fan.

3 Likes

Nice, Apothecary is consistently good, I have a ton of respect for that company, there are so many brands here it will be cool to see who turns up.

2 Likes

I’ll try and see if I can get them to come out. Albeit I’m a soon-to-be competitor I’m still a fan.

Invited them. Sounded interested.

3 Likes

Can we cater from Clark’s Crew BBQ? I’ll be down to smoketh with my brethren :smoking:

6 Likes

I was planning on going. Never heard it was canceled? Has anyone heard anything about rescheduling?

@Future

1 Like

Right now its still on, weather permitting, details are still being figured out I think.

Dates been changed from 3/6 to TBD on ethos website…

2 Likes

Covid + bad weather is a pita. Hoping for the best.

3 Likes

Good find @Xtractorman looks like the meeting is still tbd for the time being. Ill try to update the thread title

2 Likes

Please do if you hear anything. Was really looking forward to going…

1 Like

Still looking good for OKC that date @thegratefulphil did Raquel reach out about the venue?

2 Likes

Haven’t heard anything yet—we’ll need to do that pretty quick.

1 Like

Just heard back, she’s in Texas and apologizes for not reaching out. She said “Survival first, GLG meetups later”. Sounds like we may in fact push OKC back as well…

3 Likes

Texas ain’t doing so hot. That’s for sure. Be lucky if we get back going by March.

1 Like

Many buildings in downtown okc; as well as, brick town are flooded due to burst pipes.